Chapter 16 : He's Missing

Korn has now arrived where he works and as soon as he wants to go in his office, he looks at three guys checking each worker's stuffs then he also looks at his boss and Nin is standing not far from them. Korn then approach to the male worker who stood not far from him.

"What happened?" Korn asked.

"I didn't know well but I heard that the boss had lost his money where he had stored in a brown envelope and he placed the envelope on his desk .. then the money was disappeared this morning .."answered the male worker.

"Money?" asked Korn once again and the male worker just nodded then Korn went into his office.

                                   *******

When Korn just wanted to work, suddenly three guys who checking the items earlier went into Korn's office.

"Excuse me but can you go out for a while? We want to check your office .." said one of them.

"Sure .." Korn then went out of his office.

In a few minutes later, one of the guys checking out Korn's stuffs had found something then called two of his friends. Then the three of them went to Nin and his father.

"We have found it .." said one of them while giving a brown envelope to Nin's father and Nin's father immediately checked the contents in the envelope.

"That's your money, Pa .." said Nin who also checked it.

"So you are the one who stole my money, Mr. Korn .." said Nin's father.

"Huh? What? Me?" Korn asked surprised.

"They've found my money in your office .. it's obvious that you've stolen my money .." said Nin's father.

"What? Wait, wait .. I didn't steal your money .. and I also don't know how your money can be in my office .." Korn replied.

"Stop lying, Korn .." said Nin.

"You also went straight into your office earlier after I told you what's happening now .." said the male worker who talked with Korn earlier.

"Yes, I confess it but it doesn't mean I'm stole it .." Korn replied.

"I don't want to hear anything from you ... it's all clear that you're stole it .. you're fired, Mr. Korn .. I don't want to have a worker like you," said Nin's father.

"But-" Korn's speech stopped because of Nin's father.

"Get out now!" shouted Nin's father then went with Nin.

                                   *******

Once he's done, he goes to his car while lifting a box containing all his belongings.

"Korn, wait .." said Nin who came from behind Korn.

"What do you want?" Korn asked.

"Nothing .. I just want to congratulate you .." answered Nin.

"Congratulations? What do you mean?" asked Korn.

"You'll want to know who's hiding my dad's money in your office .." said Nin.

"Who? You?" asked Korn.

"Eer, it's me .." answered Nin.

"What? How dare you?" asked Korn.

"Don't be too angry, Korn .. this is just the beginning .." replied Nin.

"Why did you hide it in my office?" asked Korn.