Chapter 23 : The End

"Korn?" Called Knock.

"Why, Knock?" Asked Korn.

"Are you sure with this?" Knock asked a bit hesitantly.

"Yes, Knock .. I'll tell my mom and your parents about this .. They have to know the truth about us .." Korn answered confidently.

"Korn .." called Knock.

"We can do this together .. Hold my hand .. I know we can do this .. Trust me .." said Korn then Knock nodded.

"Let's go .." Korn said.

"Pa ...!" called Ying and Tan together from the car.

"We're coming .." Korn said.

                              *******

Now they arrive at Korn's mother's house and Knock's parents are there too.

"Here they are .." said Knock's mother.

"Come here hug me .." Korn's mother said to Tan then Tan quickly hugged her.

"My baby .." said Korn's mother as she kissed Tan's cheek.

"Oh yes, Knock? Why are you telling us to come here?" Asked Knock's father.

"Ow, Korn told me that they both wanted to tell us something .." answered Korn's mother.

"Something?" Asked Knock's father.

"Umm, Tan? Ying? Can you two go to the bedroom for a while?" Asked Korn.

"Yes, Pa .. Come on, Ying .. I want to show you my bedroom here .." said Tan then he and Ying ran to Tan's bedroom.

"Let us have a sit first .." Korn said.

"Why? Is it something very important?" Asked Korn's mother.

"Yes .." answered Korn, looking at Knock.

Korn and Knock looked at each other.

"Umm .. what I want to say, I hope you're not angry with us .." Korn said.

"We will not be angry at both of you .. We're curious .." said Knock's father.

Korn pulled his long breath and then blew it slowly.

"Actually I and Knock .. We both love each other .." Korn said.

"What?" Said Knock's parents and Korn's mother.

"And we both want to marry .." Korn said.

"Korn?!" Mother Korn shouted.

Korn and Knock looked at Korn's mother.

"Are you crazy? You want to marry a guy? Are you gay?" Asked Korn's mother not believing.

"Ma .." called Korn.

"So what did Nin say is true?" Asked Korn's mother and then held her head.

"Yes, Ma .." answered Korn.

"Knock? So you ...?" Said Knock's father and Knock just nodded.

Knock's father then lowered his head while sighing.

"Pa?" Called Knock's mother while holding Knock's father's hand.

"To be honest with you two, I'm totally disagree with this .." said Knock's father.

"Pa?" Called Knock.

"But ... for your happiness ..." Knock's father said then paused for a while.

"Go ahead .." Korn's father said without looking at Korn and Knock.

"What do you say? Are you crazy? You agree with them? No .. I will never agree .." said Korn's mother.