Chapter 14 : Just Friends

When Nin wanted to go to the kitchen to get something, suddenly she fell because she had wrong step when she walked and Korn approached her.

"Damn .." said Nin alone as she held her leg.

"Are you okay?" Korn asked.

"Yes, I'm okay," answered Nin.

"What about our baby?" asked Korn.

"Our baby? Yes, he's okay,"answered Nin.

"Let me help you stand up .." Korn said then helped Nin stand.

"Oh yes, Nin .. didn't you go to the hospital today?" Korn asked.

"Umm, yes .. why?" asked Nin back.

"Nothing .. I just want to come with you to the hospital .." Korn replied.

"What? You want to come along?" asked Nin.

"Eer .. why? I can't?" Korn asked.

"No .. wait, yes .. you can come but ..." answered Nin.

"But what?" asked Korn.

"Umm .. I just left for a while and you also have a work you have to do, right?" said Nin.

"Yes, you are right .. then I'll just send you to the hospital .." Korn replied.

"No, Korn .. I'll go there with a taxi .. I don't want to bother you .." said Nin.

"Okay then .." Korn replied.

"I'm leaving now .." said Nin.

"Now?" asked Korn and Nin just nodded.

"Be careful .." said Korn then Nin went away after picking up her handbag.

                                   *******

"Excuse me .. just drop me here .." said Nin to the taxi driver then went out of the taxi after she paid him.

Once she's out, she goes straight to the restaurant and then orders coffee and now she's waiting for her coffee. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello, Korn?" said Nin.

"Hello .. where are you now? Have you arrived at the hospital?" asked Korn.

"Yes, Korn .. and now I'm waiting for my turn .." answered Nin.

"Oh really? Do you want me to pick you up when you're done?" Korn asked.

"No need, Korn .. anyway, today you're different .. you look more concerned to me .." said Nin.

"Not really .." Korn replied.

"Well, Korn .. I have to go now .. it's my turn," said Nin then ended their conversation.

Nin stood up from her seat and went to take her coffee at the counter. As soon as she turned to go back to her seat, Korn suddenly stood in front of her.

"K-Korn?" called Nin surprised.

"So this is the hospital you are talking about," Korn said, looking around.

"Umm .. h-how .. how are you ..?" asked Nin as she was really surprised to see Korn.

"And the turn you meant earlier was your turn to take coffee?" asked Korn, pointing at the coffee held by Nin.

"K-Korn .. I-I .. I ..-" said Nin.

"You've lied to me, Nin .." said Korn.

"No, Korn .. I-" Nin said stopped because of Korn.