Chapter 5 : Don't Listen To Them

"Are you both dating?" asked Nin.

"Umm .." said Knock hesitantly looking down.

"Whatever it is, most important now is you can't dating with him because you think Korn parents would like to hear his son being in love with a man? Your parents also don't like that .. all parents are sure to want grandchildren .. just look at yourself .. you are a man and can't get pregnant .. how can you make Korn's parents happy? You can't give them grandchildren,"explained Nin.

"Although I can't give birth to children and can't give them grandchildren, all parents will surely want their child to be happy with their loved ones .. that can give a happy and calm life to their children .. and you don't seem to know about Korn parents .. maybe Korn never takes you to his parents' home .. "Knock said.

"Of course Korn did take me to his parents home .. and I know where his parents live .." said Nin didn't want to lose.

"Oh really, then, where does his parents live? And do you meet both Korn's parents?" Knock asked.

"I don't remember where it is, but what's important, I'm meeting both Korn's parents .." replied Nin.

"Korn's parents live in Amphawa and Korn's father died when Korn was 10 years old because of a car accident .." Knock said.

"Huh?" said Nin surprised.

"Honestly, how old are you when you start dating with Korn?" Knock asked which made Nin turns to be silent and sighed.

"Anyway, you can't dating with Korn because actually Korn still loves me ... not you," said Nin.

"You don't have to try to talk about anything else .. I know Korn loves me and he himself says he only thinks you're his best friend .." Knock replies.

"So you believe? Ow, Knock .. you are so pity .. isn't it all clear now? Korn is very happy every time meet me .. he is very happy when I hug him and kiss his cheek .. he is very happy when I call him with a call I used to be used when I and he was dating .. and he just told me that you're just his friend .. you just try to think what he means actually .. he obviously still loves me .. and you just as a toy for him to play .. you're useless for him "said Nin making Knock feel his heart hurt deeply in anger and sadness.

"You better shut up your mouth .." Knock said.

"Why? You want to cry now?" Nin asked deliberately to hurt Knock's heart.

"Shut up .." Knock said holding anger and sadness.

Suddenly Korn has come up with the food plastic.

"Knock, I've been ..-" Korn said stopped when he saw Nin was there.

"Nin?" called Korn.

"My Korn .." called Nin then went to Korn and held Korn's arm.

"Nin, I think you haven't come .." said Korn.

"I've come, Korn .." replied Nin.

"Anyway, what are you talking about with Knock?" asked Korn.

"There's nothing ... we both just talk about you, Korn .. right, Knock?" said Nin then looked at Knock and Knock just nodded with a smile.

"Oh yes, Korn .. you must have eaten the food I bought wasn't it?" asked Nin.

"Eer .. but you bought shrimp fried rice .." Korn said.

"Why? Don't you love shrimp fried rice other than chicken fried rice?" asked Nin.

"But this time is no longer .." Korn said then looking at Knock sitting on the couch which make Nin look at Knock and knew why.

"I'm sorry, Korn .. I don't know .." said Nin.