Chapter 12 : We Broke Up

"No, baby, no .." Korn said while holding Knock's left cheek and Knock immediately releasing Korn's hand.

"I don't know why you could change like this .. it looks like you're not Korn that I know .." Knock said.

"No, baby ... don't say it like that .." Korn replied.

"I just told the truth .." Knock said.

"Ok, baby .. I-" Korn's speech stopped as Knock cut him.

"Please let me be alone now .. I don't want you to bother me .." Knock said then went down from the bed.

"Where do you want to go?" Korn asked.

"Just let me alone .." Knock answered and left Korn alone.

                                *******

It has been several days since Korn lived in his apartment alone and now Korn is working in his office.

"Good morning, Korn .." greet his boss who just got into his office.

"Good morning, Pa .." Korn replied.

"I want to bring you lunch .. because lately I rarely see you go for lunch .." said his boss.

"I have no mood to eat, Pa .." Korn replied.

"Ow, why? Are you sick?" asked his boss.

"I just don't have a mood .. I'm sorry for not being able to have lunch with you .." Korn replied.

"It's okay, Korn .. we can still have lunch tomorrow .." said his boss and Korn just nodded then his boss left.

                           *******

Now is the time to go home from work and now Korn is on his way to his apartment. On his way home, Korn sees Knock sitting at the restaurant with a girl in front of him. Both of them are seen laughing together that makes Korn jealous of seeing them.

"Oh, so this is what you did when you didn't go home .. you go to meet another girl .. you dare to cheat on me .." Korn said then he parked his car on the side of the road.

As he walked to the restaurant to meet Knock, at the same time Knock came out of the restaurant with the girl.

                             *******

"Thank you, Hom .. for accompanying me here .." Knock said as soon as he got out of the restaurant with the girl next to him, Hom.

"It's okay, Knock .. I happen to want to eat here .. so I accompany you as you are alone .." Hom replied.

"Anyway, congratulations on your marriage, Hom .." Knock said.

"What about your relationship and Korn?" asked Hom and Knock just smiling.