Chapter 21 : New Life

Korn had arrived at her mother's house.

"Ma ..." called Korn as soon as he saw his mother in the kitchen.

"Korn? You've come .. have you breakfast?" asked Korn's mother.

"Not yet, Ma .." replied Korn.

"Here ... I've got your favorite food .." said his mother.

"Waahh .. I love you, Ma .." said Korn, hugged then kissed his mother's cheek.

"Eat as much as you want .." said his mother then Korn quickly sat down with his mother.

"Oh yes, Ma .." said Korn.

"Hmm?" His mother replied.

"What do you want to say to me?" Korn asked.

"I just want to ask if you already have a new girlfriend or not?" asked his mother.

"Oh .." Korn looked at the food.

"Already?" Asked his mother then Korn shook his head.

"Good then .." said his mother.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Korn asked.

"Like this .. Korn?" His mother said.

"Yes, Ma?" Korn replied.

"I've found a very good girl for you .." said his mother.

"Who? Do I know her?" Asked Korn.

"Hmm .. I guess you never met her .. he is a daughter to my best friend .." answered his mother and Korn just nodded.

"At first, I didn't know that she was my best friend's daughter .. she had helped me in the store when I forgot to bring my money to pay for the goods .. so she paid for me .. from that day, I often meet her and she often helps me .. she's a very good girl .. until yesterday, I met her with my best friend .. and I found out she was my best friend's daughter .." His mother explained and once again, Korn just nodded.

"So Korn .." said his mother.

"Hmm?" Korn replied.

"Do you want to meet her or not? If you want, I'll arrange a blind date for you both .. I'm not forcing you .." said his mother.

"Give me time to think .." replied Korn.

"Okay then .." said his mother.

                                   *******

It was late and Korn had not come home because he didn't know what he would say if Knock asked what his mother had talked to him.

"Korn?" called Korn's mother but Korn didn't hear.

"Korn? Korn?" called Korn's mother again.

"Yes, Ma?" Korn replied.

"Are you thinking about the blind date?" asked his mother.

"Umm .." Korn replied and just smiled.

"Anyway, will you sleep here tonight?" asked his mother.

"Umm .. yes, Ma .. it's been a long time I didn't sleep here .." answered Korn.

"That's a good thing .. I really miss you to sleep here .." said his mother and Korn just nodded.

"Don't you go to your room?" Asked his mother as she stood up to her bedroom.

"Later .." answered Korn.

"Don't forget to switch off this lamp later .." said his mother.

"Okay, Ma .." answered Korn.