Chapter 8 : I Hate You

Now Korn has completed the meeting then Korn pulls out his phone from his pocket to call Knock. When Korn just pressed 'call' on Knock's (Baby❤) name, someone called his name.

"My Korn .." called Nin behind him who was walking toward him which make Korn turn his back.

"Nin? What are you doing here?" asked Korn surprised.

"She's my daughter, Mr. Korn .." said his boss who was walking toward him from the front which make Korn turned back to the front.

"Huh? Daughter?" Korn asked surprised to see Nin in disbelief.

"Eer .. he's my dad, Korn .." replied Nin with a smile and Korn just nodded.

"Oh yes, congratulations on your presentation, Mr. Korn .. I really like it .." said his boss, stretching his hand to shake hands with Korn and Korn shaking hands with his boss.

"Since you managed to do your presentation well, let me take you to drink outside.. we will party .." said his boss.

"Waahhh ... it will be fun," Nin replied happily.

"Umm .. but-" Korn's speech stopped as his boss cut it.

"Come on, Mr. Korn .. don't miss this chance .. I just want to take you away drinking outside .." said his boss.

"Yes, Korn .. it's better we party to let go of your stress .." said Nin.

"Okay.. but let me call someone first .." Korn replied then he wants to call Knock but stops because Nin has hijacked his phone from him.

"Nin?" called Korn surprised.

"Pa, no one can interrupt us when partying, right?" asked Nin.

"That's right, my daughter .. our phone should be turned off ..." her father responded.

"Yes .." said Nin then turned off Korn's phone.

"Nin?" called Korn once again as soon as he saw Nin turn off his phone.

"Don't worry, Korn .. I'll turn off my phone too .." said Nin, pulling out her phone from her handbag and then turning off her own phone.

"Look .." said Nin, pointing her phone to Korn and then putting it in her handbag.

"Give me my phone .." said Korn.

"No .. I will keep your phone in my handbag .. Pa, your phone too .." replied Nin then took her father's phone and put it in her handbag.

"Ok, let's go .." said Nin as she embraced her father's arm and Korn then they went together.

                                  *******

It's night and the three of them are still in the bar from this evening until now. Nin and her father are having fun dancing with others while Korn is sitting alone at the dining table. Occasionally Korn looks at his watch and it's showing at 11 o'clock.

"Huh? It's 11 o'clock? I haven't been calling Knock ... where's her handbag?" Knock asked himself while looking for Nin's handbag then he was about to pick up Nin's handbag which was on Nin's seat but Nin and his dad came making Korn not take it.

"Aahh .. I'm so tired .." said Nin as she sat down.

"All right, now .. let's cheer together .." said Nin's father while lifting his glass of alcohol and then followed by Nin and Korn.

The three of them cheered each other and drank together.

"Oh yes, Mr. Korn .. how about we drink 10 times .." said Nin's father.