☆Chapter 32☆

The Final Goodbye

Catalina's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and sigh. I'm leaving today. I really enjoyed my time here, despite all the craziness! Last night was also really fun. I can't believe it's already time to go... I can't wait to tell everyone back in Argentina about this! Well... I have to get ready. I started to pack my bags and woke the other girls up.

Madeline was already up... Shocker!

So as I woke all of them up I urged them to get dressed quickly.

When we finished getting dressed they all hopped in the SUV and drove to the airport.

We arrived early.

"Hey.. guys! Why don't we get some food before I leave..? Like.. a last goodbye meal together..?" I asked.

They all nodded.

They were really quiet this morning..

We got some frozen yogurt and boba tea! They were delicious.

We sat down at the waiting area before I boarded the plane and we all sighed.

"So.. Cat.. are you going to miss us?" Scarlett asked.

"What..? Of course! Why wouldn't I miss my best friends?" I respond, happily.

"But we fought. Like.. a lot.." Christina added.

"So..? You got over it..!"

"Was our baking really that good..?" Madeline asked.

"Wha...? Are you just joking with me now? You already know the answer! Guys come on! I'm gonna miss you, a lot! But trust me! I'll see you soon. Don't worry. And also.. Good luck. On MasterChef that is.."

"Thank you!" Scarlett said.

"Oh. Time for me to go... I'll miss you guys!" I stood up and gave them all hugs. Even Christina. Can't believe she actually let me hug her. Hm. Well it doesn't matter now. I'll miss them a lot.

As I walked away, I looked back one last time, and waved goodbye.

I sighed and headed towards my gate.

Y'know... for some reason... i have a strange feeling that i'll be seeing them again...

And a lot sooner than I think.