☆Chapter 12☆

The First Day at the Convention!

Scarlett's P.O.V

I sit excitedly in the car, acting calm, like my character. If I was going to cosplay I needed to act just like him! So... I can't be excited! Well I can.. I just can't show it! Okay... maybe not but... I'll try. We all step out of the parked car and grin. We were early, not many people were here yet but we knew... they'd be flooding inside in a few minutes. We walked up to the entrance with our passes and already went to start looking through the stores. Madeline ran to a stand, I could already see was filled with cats. She picked up a bunch of cat plushies. I am not exaggerating, she picked up 20 plushies and two squishes. Wow. How was that even possible...? Whatever. I kept walking and Christina and I stopped at a poster stand. We looked at a bunch of them and pointed out the anime we knew.

"Oh I found a Free! One! Oh, and a Tokyo Ghoul one! Looks cool!" Christina was pointing out posters left and right... to be honest I didn't even know some of these anime. Madeline wandered off into a t-shirt shop, and somehow bought the cat items, and squealed. Christina and I bought a few posters, [we were definitely coming back later] and ran over to the t-shirt shop. Madeline was holding a sweatshirt and Christina snatched it from her. "Woah! It's like the one we have! It says Baka!" She walked up to the person selling the shirts, handed them a 20 dollar bill and gave Madeline the sweatshirt. "Here!"

She grinned and jumped around excitedly. Christina and I then looked through some other shirts and sweaters. We both picked out a few shirts, hoodies and sweaters and bought them. I had a Tokyo Ghoul shirt, another Love Live! sweater and a Lucky Star hoodie. Christina obviously got a My Hero Academia sweater, and a Tokyo Ghoul hoodie. Madeline still excited, put the sweatshirt on, over her costume and ran up to us. "I heard you guys wanted figures, right?"

"Yeah.. why?"

Madeline pointed at a SALE sign with a bunch of figures! We rushed over, there were a few other people there, but not many. Madeline and Christina picked out six figures they liked.. Thats..a lot..but it's okay! It's Madeline's first one anyways so...!

Madeline's Figures