☆Chapter 6☆

To The Store

Madeline's P.O.V

When I went to the store I went down the pet lane to see what they of course. But when I looked at the shelves my jaw dropped. They just restocked all of the pets' food so I called Scarlett to see if we need some. "Um... Scarlett do we need some food for the pets?"

"I don't know. Ask Christina- I'm at the Home Depot. Hey... what's the windows height and width?" Scarlett asked. I thought to myself for a few seconds. "Hmm.. oh! 64 by 72 inches." I said trying to remember why I'm at the store. 

"Thanks" said Scarlett.

"Bye!" After that I facetimed Christina.

"Christina do we need any food for the animals?" I asked "Maybe. Why anyway?" Christina asked shocked "Well... it's to big for words. Look!" I pointed the camera at the new stock of pet food.

"Wait get a bag or two so if we run out we have extra!" Said Christina happily. Then I hung up and went back to my priorities. So I went to the cake section to get fondant and food coloring. After I got those things I hurried to check the lottery ticket. "Hello may I help you?" Said the nice person on the other side of the desk. "Um, yes I need to check the number." "No problem! Just give me the ticket and let me check." Her face went in shock after she said those words. "This is a $10,000,000 winning lottery ticket!" She exclaimed out loud. Everyone looked at me in shock. People started yelling "this is nonsense". But when I called Christina and Scarlett they put music on so loud it broke my phone speaker.  When I got home I waved the ticket around. "Guys!~ We just won.. $10,000,000! Think of what we could do with this money~!" I excitedly put it in an envelope and put it safely in my top dresser drawer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. Out of ideas.. But they won the lottery! 

Hope you keep reading and enjoy the story so far~!