☆Chapter 15☆

The Second Day

                                                         Third Person P.O.V.                                                                                    

The three girls walk over to the convention center and Christina lights up.

"Guys! I remembered, they are holding a meet up today for the characters we're being!"

                                             "What? A meet up?" Madeline questioned.

                 "Oh, you go to a specific area where you take group photos with other people who cosplay the same characters and other characters from the show.. Or game.. Or book.. Or..."

                                        "We get the point, okay?! Let's just go!" Madeline yells.

                       "Okay, okay. Come on Scarlett!" Christina turns around and Scarlett is asleep... standing? She hits her shoulder and Scarlett jumps awake.

                                                                                  "Y-yeah?!"

                                 "Come on! We're going to the My Hero Academia meet up!"

The three girls walk to a set of stairs, a large one and see a bunch of other people there. Some cosplaying as the same characters as them. A person with a camera stood at the base of the stairs and shouted. "Welcome to the My Hero Academia meet up! We will start with anyone who is cosplaying..." The girls stopped listening... they knew that their character would come up soon but they didn't need to listen to the first ones.

After a few minutes they heard "Katsuki Bakugou" and Christina ran up. When the group of Katsuki's were all off the stairs Christina ran down and freaked out. "The other cosplayers looked so coool!~" Christina was busy fangirling as they called up Todoroki cosplayers. Scarlett walked up and even though she was actually a little nervous, as she had told her friends, she stood near the front of the group. She came back down and Madeline started to worry. "When will they call Ochako? Will they even call mee?"

"Yeah, duh." Christina replied.

As if just on cue, Ochako Uraraka was called. Madeline ran up and stood in the middle, near the front. After the pictures were finished the girls kept watching as all the other characters got called up. Near the end all the characters were called up. They were asked to go be with other cosplayers, cosplaying the same characters. So the three friends were separated. After they finished with the photos the girls decided to get food, maybe buy a few more things and then go back to the hotel.

Back at the Hotel...

                        "Get moving! Get out of your cosplay... unless you'd like to stay in it... We gotta go make this desert!" Madeline told the other two.

                "I'm only changing my clothes... I like the wig... Heh." Christina stated.

                                             "Yeah I might also." Scarlett thought about it.

                                           "Fine fine you two.. Just hurry!" Madeline urged.