☆Chapter 9☆

A Convention?!

Scarlett's P.O.V.

   I woke up to the sound of Oni's bark on the other side of the bed. "Hello! Aren't you a ball of fluff!" I said. I hope Madeline still isn't mad at me. Well, I did get my own pet, so she can't exactly be jealous at me. I'm going to go get dressed I thought. "Woof!" barked Toshio . Aki came wagging his tail, following behind. Who knows? Maybe Aki has a... crush?! I'm getting off topic, he's a dog for pet sake! "You wanna go for a walk?" I asked. What was I thinking, of course they'll wag their tail and give me those cute, puppy faces! I haven't even eaten anything. Me and my big mouth. Whatever. I put on a Love Live! sweatshirt and took the leashes from the pet room (yes, we have a room with pet toys, food, etc.). As we went outside, I went to pick up the mail, when something in the corner of the mailbox caught my eye. An anime convention! This is the best day ever! I walked around the block reading the paper cautiously, remembering to check on the two dogs rapidly. When we returned to the the house, I let the dogs play in the pet room with Ari, then relaxing on the couch reading the best information my brain can HOLD!

A MegaCon banner! MegaCon is a convention! And guess what they have... that I love? Anime conventions! I decided I'd tell Christina later today, maybe at dinner.

Later...

At dinner I sat down with Christina and then smiled.

"Hey Christina, So... earlier today, while walking the dogs.. I found.. The best thing ever, you wouldn't believe it!"

"Pff.. Wouldn't believe what?"

I pulled out the MegaCon flyer and squealed. "MegaCon! The convention is being held next Monday! We should go! Maybe bring Madeline too?"

"But the shop? Don't con's last about a week?" She questions.

"Yes.. but we'll just ask the others to do the work! Unless you'd rather not go..." I smirk, obviously she won't say no.

"No! Of course not! I'm going, okay?! Should we cosplay?"

"Yes! We probably should... who should we be?" I start to think. We like Tokyo Ghoul! But... we've always wanted to cosplay My Hero Academia characters.. "What about My Hero Academia? Haven't we always like that show?" I ask.

"Great idea! I want to be Katsuki~" She puts her hands together.

"Go for it. Hmm.. Can I be... Todo-" I get cut off.

"Roki! Todoroki!" She interrupts me. "Yes, Yes! You should!"

I smile widely and stand up. "Okay then! We should make our costumes after work tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday!!"

The Next Day

I woke up early and walked over to Christina's loft. I poked her and waited. When she didn't answer, I ran off to go get the dogs. I picked up Nico, and got Shiro and Haru to follow me. I put Nico onto her bed, but struggled to get Haru and Shiro up. Once they were up they started to whine. I could tell they wanted to get down, but gave them treats, to calm them down. Christina started to wake up, at the feeling of the dogs walking all over her.

"H..huh? Scarlettttt! Did you do thiss..?" She sat up and picked up the dogs, climbing down the loft. I poked her again.

"Hey! It's time to start our costumes!"

She yawned and I pulled out our two desks, making a large desk in the middle of the room in front of the window. I sat down in front of my laptop. She walked off, I assume to get changed as I started to put together a list of everything we needed.

   ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This book is only gonna get better~!

If it says Pom Pom anywhere in the story, just pretend it says 'Oni'.
The dog is supposed to be named Oni cuz we changed it, but I might've missed some! Srry! 

-scarlett