The funeral

Waking from the darkness... The first thing Ink thinks about is the stinging pain in his wrists and arm bones... He slowly opens his eyes only to find himself tied up in a cold wooden room with red crayons shoved down his throat. He instantly panics and chokes. He thought for a moment he would suffocate but he eventually spits them out and takes long deep breaths.

He struggles in his ropes and whimpers. There was no chance he was gonna escape from the tight bindings. The struggling only made him hurt more. He looks around the dusty room for a source of escape. He notices Orbit laying emptily on the ground "O-Orbit! Come here!" he whimpers calling to the blaster, but to no avail, he didn't answer. This sent a wave of anxiety through Ink's chest. He whimpers wondering if his dear friend had died...

Ink continues to try calling for his friend "O-Orbit!" The pain in his throat was horrible... he remembers he hadn't eaten or drank in forever. He whimpers still calling out to the blaster lying on the ground. Soon orbit gets up and sets ink free of his bondage. Ink gets up and lets his ropes fall. He gently picks up a red crayon figuring it would be needed. This unlucky skeleton soon realized that this was the old mansion. Unfortunately, for him, despite the beautiful sunset, this was the unluckiest of days. Only this skeletons silent companion saw him as he suffered in fear. So... this day began...

Ink... making his way through the hall... was quickly noticing the silence... he was covered in crayon marks and dirt. He tried interacting with anyone... Error... Cross... Red... Halluciv... Xcellence... stretch... anyone!

...But... No one answered...

He couldn't even a glare... he was being harshly ignored... he couldn't understand why? Later on, Ink whimpers getting papers thrown at him... they were... making fun of him... targeting him out... They wanted to make him more upset than he already was... he wanted to remember what he had forgotten! He didn't understand why the others treated him so violently.

Freak... Liar... DIE... The notes read out much more... he tears up just wanting to curl up and disappear to his made up happy place!

The last note he opens was monthly gifting...

This months gift...

FILTHY INK

Ink whimpers and gasps. They were going to kill him... he couldn't understand why his dear friends wanted him dead. He had to get out! This place was starting to suffocate him in fear and the color of black. He falls onto his knees and pukes up ink... he stares at the black puddle remembering this is what he would do when was excited or panicked... he needed to calm down! He takes deep breaths of fear and slowly stands up. he runs... he ran until he got out of the mansion... he slowly looks around... where he was at the start... he finds another small paper notebook... It was covered in a copper color and dirt. He looks at it.

The Funeral

Once upon a time...

A skeleton found a hole..

In the ground in the yard...

The little people came out and told him the news...

Today is the day of your funeral...

If you don't like it, then you must sacrifice your friend...

Who wants to be buried alive?

So the skeleton did what he had to... and buried his best friend...

Well, I wouldn't want to be his best friend!

Inks friend barks softly... once he looks up from the story... All the beasts were gone... and so was his best friend... ink quickly ran into the mansion... he thought he heard the cries of his friend... calling for help...

Ink makes his way up to the true gift door. instead of the fancy brown and laced door. it was an old wood board door... things seemed to be changing... a note lay upon the door

This months gift...

FILTHY ORBIT

Ink runs into the room... seeing those things dragging a bag with something in it... they walk away... a bloody trail following. ink approaches The bloody bag not a sound coming from it... tears fill his eyes... They had murdered his only friend, His only companion... in this Hell!

Giggles are heard... ink quickly looks up... his eyes widening... fear... anger... Sadness, every negative emotion filling his eyes... dream smiling in front of him... Why would Dream be here... he is ill... right? Why is he smirking...? Is he a part of this?! Blue walks over to ink smirking and whispers into his ear "your friend is in the bag, it's too late now." he giggles and backs away a look of pure madness in his eyes...

Ink cries out in emotional agony... so Dream controlled this... He was the prince. He could murder them all... but he would not... he couldn't... Everyone just stares at him with careless smirks and giggles. He needed to scream. He could feel every emotion burst out of it's locked up cage," my friend... give him back!" He runs up to dream in pure agony induced rage. he slaps Dream with the least mercy possible. He felt so betrayed... how could he ever trust him? Dream cries out in pain falling over onto the ground, tears leave his now terrified eyes. Ink growls and gets on top of Dream only to land hits on him again... and again... how could they..? How could Dream...?

He really... loved him... he was sure Dream did too. he just didn't understand.

"I'll never forgive you! Not ever!" Ink cries and gets up shakily, "As for the rest of you, how could you believe all those lies!? Stars?! You're just the opposite! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" He sobs and screams at the group scaring them. This freaked Blue out the most who curled in on himself. He continues to yell Misery and strain in his rough and used up voice, "I hate myself the very most! For playing your stupid games and for not having the strength to stand up to you! It's all so horrid!" he rips off the rose broach and throws it to the ground with no guilt wanting Dream to suffer just as much as he. The other whimper in fear backing away from the aggressive creator. They had no control over him anymore

Dream whimpers tears rolling down his face... In his eyes, it looked like the whole world had shattered. He wanted to die... his Inky had just pushed him away. His voice and actions were barely in control... He was falling apart as if he were a plate of porcelain hitting a rock hard floor. He cries out in a strained yelp just finding the strength to run out sobbing...

'