Everlasting true love... I am yours

"Ink? Ink?!" A small voice calls. A shining, gold, soft, voice... so familiar. Clearly innocent and small. It sounded as if wanted to help... it doesn't make sense... why was everything so silent... so empty...

It hurt...

The scent of rose and stardust fills Inks senses... the air blooms around him as he slowly wakes. The area surrounding him was red... roses... it was quite clear where he was... it was astonishing. Beautiful red roses surrounded a small house... it was very familiar.

Ink slowly gets off the ground. He dusts himself off and walks towards the house... a small voice filled with pain fills his ears... "stop it... please... I want to go home..." The voice of pain and innocence calls...

Ink enters the small cabin and inspects it... it was quite homely... he felt the presence of love and care. It felt nice. He knew this was somewhere he'd been before. Ink walks down the worn wooden hall and listens carefully. Something hastily passed by him. A black crying figure "free me please..." it cries... it knocks something over and disappears right before inks eyes... Ink whimpers softly. He picks it up...

Ink examines the small stuffed bear he holds... it was old and was starting to fall apart. It was cute in its own way though. It had a yellow bow around its neck and had a few stains on it. He grips onto it and sighs... it was too familiar.

Ink walks around and sighs. He felt the golden presence around him... as if it were protecting him... he studies and explores his area. He finds small letters... as if between two people... he slowly reads through them

Dear ink, my monster in distress...

My name is Dream... I always watch you from the sky... why are you trapped?

Dear ink, My monster in need of rescue...

it was a pleasure to meet you... what a wonderful encounter. Yes, I only wish there was a world for you and I. Don't worry... I'll set you free

Dear Ink, my poor monster.

You're worried because of that shadow...? Don't worry... I know what it hides... let's run away together... you can leave it all to me... everything will be alright

Dear ink, my prince,

Please do not worry. I'll do anything for you... just... pledge your love for me... that's all I ask...

Dear ink, my eternal prince

Thank you... tomorrow night, I shall unlock your shackles. Let us live together forever...

Everlasting true love, I am yours...

All of a sudden there is a loud sound... as if something opened. Ink swiftly turns around ... Dream... Ink instantly felt safe... Dream smiles softly. He takes inks hand gently and leads him out... to safety... the glow was strong as ever as they walk through the roses... they walk together hand in hand... dream looks at ink "I'm so glad... now we can be together forever... I have something id like to ask... will you trade your teddy bear with my broach...?"

Ink smiles and nods. He pulls it out and hands it to the smaller... Dream smiles. He hands in a broach... surrounded in gold... with a ruby red rose in the center... "thank you ink... I'll cherish him just as much as I cherish you.... So... let's renew our pact.

Everlasting true love... I am yours...

(I'm sorry I havent been updating...)