His one and only friend

After sitting in this room for a while Ink gets up and searches. While searching the room he finds a copper leaf. It looked like it was part of something else... could it be? Ink sighs and leaves the room noting that he would come back for the locked doors if he could find a key.

Ink made his way down the hall and saw Halluciv crying again. He was right in the middle of the hall and curled up into a ball. Something was off though... he looked a little dustier and his whimpers were shorter than before.

Ink started to approach him.

"L-Lucy?" He spoke softly. It looked up. That isn't Halluciv. Whatever it was it has no eye lights and looked like it was supposed to be dead a while ago. It let out a harsh groan and got up. Ink whimpers in fear and backs up into a wall. Ink takes out his only means of defense. Yes, the fork. He didn't want to use a fork but it's all he has.

It jumps him but ink dodges to the right. Ink quickly gets up and gets into a fighting stance. The thing keeps throwing swings at him but once Ink gets a chance he swings the fork at it. After a few good stabs the thing falls to the ground and dusts.

Ink whimpers and backs away. What was that thing? Why does it want to kill me? He asks. The questions keep piling up and he couldn't find any answer he just got more confused.

Ink just stops asking questions and goes down another way. When he enters a stairwell he could hear a faint voice. The unlucky skeleton listened.

"Once upon a time, there was an- unlucky skeleton. All he want- all he wanted was to be happy. So, he went to a clo-clover field. He found a one-leaf clover, but he dropped it on the road. He found a two-leaf clover, but it slip- but it slipped into the sh-shadows... shadows. He found a three-leaf clover, but a witch hid it away. He wanted to find a four-leaf clover, but he was too unlucky." Ink went to the door of the voice and peered through the door. He saw two skeletons both wearing white and black. One had a small x shaped crown on its head. The other was wearing a golden heart locket. Their eyes were both the same. One white one red.

Ink backs away from the door not really knowing much about the two skeletons. He heads for his destination. The door of gifting. Ink gets to the door and puts the green butterfly in. he was met with a harsh voice.

"You call this a beautiful butterfly? Are you blind? Give me a beautiful, beautiful butterfly. Then you shall be invited to join the star club."

Ink whimpers. At least he thought it was beautiful. The butterfly may have been a little torn up but ink still saw beauty in it. He sighs and takes it back still wanting to keep it.

He hears giggling behind him and quickly turns around to see the two skeletons from earlier. The two quickly ran away. Ink quickly noticed they had dropped something. Ink picks it up and examines it. It seemed to be a key with one leaf on it. The leaf on the end looks like a clover leaf. Ink thinks and reminds himself about the doors. This key would probably work on the one-leaf door.

Ink quickly leaves the room to go find the door but once he opens the door he is surprised by a man who is holding a paper book.

Ink didn't recognize this person at all. Not a single trace of this person existed in his mind. The man was wearing a brown coat and a hat in the same color. Without saying anything the man handed her the paper story. It was labeled The Clover Field. It seemed to be the same story about the unlucky skeleton from earlier on. When ink looked up the man was gone.

Ink looks for the man but didn't find a trace. He did find a strange room though. He went in a saw a white button. Filled with too much curiosity ink pressed it. He heard a machine turn on. He definitely knew where that was! He quickly went back to the room where this horrible story began. He saw the scissors nicely placed on the ground. These were the scissors that had cut him free of his bonds. They are pretty rusty making it obvious that they are old.

Ink smiles know that he could help the poor blaster get free. The thing was tied up and suffering. Only the gods know what they probably did to it.

Ink quickly made his way back to the chain link fence and over to the gaster blaster. The unlucky skeleton cut the ropes with the scissors and freed him. Free from captivity the blaster seemed quite happy. Ink looked at it more closely than before. It was a black blaster with bright blue eyes. It was an unusual blaster but Ink didn't mind that just made him more unique. Ink smiles and starts to walk, However, it just hovered there and wouldn't move. It looked at ink as if it wanted something. He waited for Ink's reaction.

Ink takes a moment then remembered that he had picked up a collar way before getting trapped here. He smiled and pulled it out. The blaster sniffed it. Ink reads the name on it.

"Orbit?" he asks and the blaster barks in an answer making it an obvious yes. Ink smiles knowing that he may have just made his first friend.

He pets the blaster giving him the affection he deserved. Ink starts to walk.

"Come on orbit, we've got some things to do!" He giggles and continues to walk with his new found companion.

(Cry made me laugh when he said that he will never underestimate food utensils again)