You're A Disgrace

~Kind of a short chapter sorry~

Ink had found the beautiful blue butterfly. The butterfly would surely make a satisfactory gift. All he needs to do is catch it and take it to the gift box.

The sounds of sweeping and slamming sounded through the building. They got closer and closer...

StRAY Dog GIVes Us SwEeTS...

StRAY Dog KidNAPS KiDS...

StRAY Dog comES AT NiGHT...

A L L  W H O  D O N ' T  C L E A N  U P  W I L L  B E  P U N I S H E D...

Hello, boys and girls...

It's time for some cleaning.

The blue butterfly flies up into the brightly glowing ceiling lamp. There was a small zap as the butterfly falls to the ground. Those things from earlier enter the room and head towards ink.

Ink takes out the small knife and gets ready. He attacks a few and quickly grabs the small butterfly. He makes a few quick moves to escape from the room. He enters the stairway corridor, all of those things still chasing him.

Making his way through a couple more corridors Ink arrives at the gift box. He stops when he spots Blue already putting something in the box. Blue quickly enters the door and closes it behind him.

Ink slowly approaches the door. He takes a few moments to look at it before putting the blue butterfly in the box.He waits for a few moments before he hears soft whispering voices.

"I don't know..."

"Oh, why not?"

"What?"

"No!"

"It's his first time."

"Yeah, he's new."

"So... Pass?" The voices finally finish. The old wooden door opens with a loud creek letting ink see into a dimly lit room. Ink slowly opens the door up all the way. He peeks in. he hears small footsteps behind him then feels a harsh pressure of someone kicking him. He falls straight to the ground. Ink lets out a harsh gasp from the large fall. It was harsher only due to the fact that there were a few steps before the ground. Ink felt that most of the pressure was on his chest. He felt pain surge through his body.

He whimpers softly and lifts himself into a sitting position. He gasps as soon as he looks up. The rooms only light was from the candles in it. About 9 feet in front of ink was everyone he knew sitting on many boxes covered in a nice cloth.

Cross starts to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the star club. Thank you all for gathering here today." Cross speaks reading from a thick book. Error approaches slowly. Each step that he takes fills ink with more and more dread. As soon as error reaches ink he does a small bow.

Error slowly gets down on his knees to Ink's level. Error cups his face with two hands. Error makes sure ink looks directly at him.

"You're a disgrace." He blankly states ink whimpers hearing those harsh words. He knew that something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be good.

Error roughly slaps ink. Ink lifts a hand to his cheek where error slapped him. His eyes were widened with fear and despair. Error growls,

"Nothing! Worse than nothing! Your gift is worth NOTHING!" Error slams Ink to the ground.

Ink whines out hoping to get any source of help. But....

NOBODY CAME.

Error smirks and looks over to blue.

"Blueeee..." Error calls. Blue shakily runs over. It was obvious from his face that he was terrified. Error smiles and pats his head.

"There, there, there... you know what you have to do" Error hands Blue a stick with jagged points on it. Ink whimpers and backs up.

Blue approaches Ink with a sorrowful face. His face quickly turns into a grin as he raises the stick up. He giggles slightly amused by inks terror. Ink looks for any means of escape. There didn't seem to be any. Blue quickly and swiftly brings down the sharp tool slamming it into inks skull. Ink falls to the ground passing out. It wasn't hard enough to crack or break his skull but it did do enough to make him bleed harshly.

As soon as Ink was totally passed out blue giggles softly. Blue hands the stick back to error and leaves the room.

Ink was left on the ground to bleed. Everyone left the room filled with happiness.

Ink truly is an unlucky skeleton, isn't he?