You Deserve To Be Gobbled Up

Making his way down the halls Ink comes across a strange door. Where does it lead? He asks himself. He approaches it and reads the sign on the door.

This month's gift is a beautiful butterfly. One per person.

Ink figured that he could get a butterfly easy. Especially inside small halls like this. As ink turns around he sees two figures run past the end of the hall heading somewhere. Ink decides to follow out of curiosity. He walks down the same hall the two were heading hoping to catch up. Ink checks the doors to see if any have unlocked. The door labeled sick bay seemed to be unlocked now.

Ink opens the door and walks in. upon entering ink sees two people. A small skeleton in a blue hoodie and a taller one in an orange hoodie working on something. Ink thought for a moment. Blue hoodie... he couldn't seem to remember anything. He just knew that it was important. He knew these people used to be close to him.

The unlucky skeleton approached the skeleton in the blue hood. The skeleton looked down and spoke in a feeble voice.

"Stay away..." they say. Ink frowns and backs away not wanting to start anything with the skeleton. Ink decides to try and approach the orange hooded skeleton.

When he saw ink looking at him he snapped at ink.

"Dirty wretch get out of here." ink backs away. Ink knew these people used to be his friends. So why are they being so mean to him? Did ink do something wrong?

Ink whimpers and leaves to the sick room. When he went in he saw a dirty bed and some drawings were left on the wall. Ink looks at the drawings. Did he have an interest in drawing? He couldn't remember. The lower drawing had a picture of a large flying fish. The children in the picture seemed to be happily playing together. The top picture was a drawing of a white and black rabbit. Ink had a feeling that this rabbit means a lot to its owner.

Ink leaves the room and heads to a new area. When Ink looks around he spots a green butterfly. Ink goes to approach it but it flies off. When it flies off, ink can see a figure chasing after it. The figure seemed to be wearing blue. Ink knew this was bad. If other people were looking for a butterfly that means he's going to have to try harder to catch one. He chases after the butterfly.

Ink enters the turbine area and looks around. The area was dull and quite noisy due to the fact an engine was running. But that was not enough noise to stop ink from hearing a whimper. Ink went to the chain link fence and saw something horrible. A black Gaster blaster was tied upside down in a very uncomfortable position. The blaster yelped and struggled but there was no way for it to escape. What made it worse was the fact that it is blindfolded. There was definitely no way for it to get out on its own.

Ink enters the enclosed cage and approaches the poor thing. The blaster was all alone... tied up and hanging from the ceiling. With no means to cut the rope and free him, the unlucky skeleton could only watch.

Ink took a moment to find a way for the poor creature to get down. It only took a second before ink figured it out. He needed to get the scissors from earlier.

Ink unwilling walked away and entered another room trying to find a way for the blaster to get down as quickly as possible. Ink entered the starboard livestock room. He noticed a skeleton wearing a black jacket. The skeleton looked intimidating but familiar. He approached the skeleton. Inside of this acrid room, the skeleton shot an icy glare and said.

"Yes, you are a pain..." He looks away. Ink gives a hurt look and walks out. This was starting to hurt. They were saying such mean things. Why would he be friends with them? Ink asks these questions but he knows he can't answer anything.

He leaves out and spots the blue figure from earlier running off once again. Ink walks into a room and sees someone who is fairly glitched out. They were sitting at the old wooden table and they had a scowl on their face. Ink approached. As Ink gathered the courage to speak the skeleton the skeleton growls.

"Go AwAY... yOur noTHinG BuT a BoTHer aroUND hEre..." their glitched voice speaks. Ink walks off not liking the words that were being spoken. He enters another area and hears loud crying.

Ink goes forward and sees a skeleton wearing a robe. This person was very fuzzy in his memory. The skeleton seemed to be cleaning. They made sure the area was well maintained. Ink approaches and the skeleton glares at him as if he were filthier than dirt itself.

"Filthy wretch." That was the only words that came out of their mouth as they continued to clean. Ink sighs and walks up the metal stairs.

Ink sees a small figure crouched over and crying. Ink walks over to small figure. As the skeleton cried on, ink gathered his courage and spoke to them.

They just cried on. Ink notices what is next to them. It was the butterfly from earlier. Ink takes his chance and goes to grab it. Before ink gets to grab it something flies down almost penetrating his hand. Ink jumps and looks at the small skeleton in fear. They just tried to stab me! Ink panics.

"You deserve to be gobbled up...." the small skeleton says and walks away. Ink knew this person fairly well in his memory. He remembers a cute, fun, caring, and lovable friend. They reminded him of the night. Why? Why would his good friend just try to hurt him? Do I deserve to be gobbled up? Ink whimpers. He knew that meant nothing but trouble.

Ink picks up the sharp object. It is a fork with sharp prongs. He sighs. He knew something bad was going to happen. So he decided to keep it just in case. He then takes the green butterfly. Its wings are tattered and mostly fallen off.

Ink sits there for a while. The words that his dear friend said... did he do something to them? He thinks and thinks to try to remember. He stops thinking when he thinks of a word. Halluciv... Halluciv... Halluciv! That was him... his friend. He was so kind... he just tried to hurt ink... he couldn't think of him doing that to him. His friend... ink must have messed up something horribly... this thought really pained him. Before ink knew it tears were falling down his face. His friends that he could barely remember wanted to hurt him? He needed to fix this fast or he could end up dead... but most importantly... he needed his friends back... 

(also hard to focus when your watching cry play the game XD)