A blue butterfly

Ink, now with a new friend made his way through many doors. Ink enters the port livestock room. He sees a pig and two little goats. The pig was pretty busy eating while the two goats shivered in their pen. When ink comes around a gate he sees someone crouched over doing something.

The person saw that ink was confused, so he smiled gently and spoke,

"You're the new kid, aren't you? I'm Dream. It's nice to meet you." so this person's name is Dream? Dream... ink thought. When he thought of the name he thought of a few words. Dreams, of course, stars, a team, and a great friend. He knew he was close to Dream. Dream seemed to be kind compared to everyone else here... so ink smiles.

Ink couldn't find much more in the room so he left and decided to head back. On his way through the tight halls, he heard a loud thud and a scream. He saw the person who was cleaning easier being dragged up the stairs. They were violently shoved around and thrown about. They tried to get away but it was no use. Whatever was dragging them up was hitting them violently as well. Ink watched in fear as this person was dragged up the stairs and into the two-leaf clover door.

Ink whimpers and goes up the stairs. He sees a locket on the ground. The locket must have belonged to them. He picks it up and looks at it. It was a circle shaped locket with a picture of the robed skeleton and another skeleton that was unrecognizable. Ink read the name Alter on the locket. That must have been the person's name.

Ink sighs realizing that the reason for Alter being taken away was because he was accused of being a witch. He had no idea how he found out but it was a plain fact that had come across his head.

Ink takes one more small look over the locket before pulling out the copper leaf and speaking.

"Orbit... search." orbit nods and starts heading in a direction. Ink quickly follows till orbit finds something. Ink picks it up. It's a key with a single leaf on it. It seems to be incomplete. Ink smiled and put the broken copper leaf to it making it into a two-leaf key.

Ink made his way back to the doors and went to the two-leaf door. He unlocks it and enters the new area. Once he entered he heard a swishing noise. It sounded similar to a broom. Ink looked around but could not find the origin.

Ink made his way down to the cafeteria and entered. Ink looked around the tables and chairs but found nothing. Once he went to the bar he saw something sharp and shiny. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a knife. A pairing knife. Ink smiles, now he really has a defense. He threw away the fork and held the knife in hand ready to continue.

Upon searching he found a dirty rag. The one that Alter was cleaning with. It smelled rank.

In this dark room, an unknown person spoke in a shrill voice.

"I was a mighty witch. Yet now, I am but a powerless wretch. Rubbish and dust. My precious, precious key. I hid it secretly. I hid it in a pure and dirty place. I hid it secretly. Your eyes cannot find it.  You are truly a poor, unlucky skeleton..." The voice stopped. Ink frowns, he may not have the eyes to see it but he has Orbit. He sighed not really wanting to have Orbit smell a dirty rag but spoke anyway.

"Orbit, uh... search."Orbit barks and goes. Ink follows quickly. Orbit leads ink to a wall made out of fabric. Orbit tears it down. Ink smiles and pets orbit.

"Good job." Ink picks up the three-leaf key. It has three leaves on it.

Ink makes his way to the three-leaf door. Ink opens it. He walks in Orbit following close behind. Ink tries to open the doors but most seemed to be closed. Ink was slightly frustrated at this till he heard slight laughter. Ink goes to the door it comes from and peers through. Inside he sees the skeleton who wore blue. The one that was chasing the butterfly. He seemed to have the butterfly pinned in a small glass case.

Ink downs. He definitely could recognize him now. Blue... one of his best friends and fellow team member. Blue would never hurt a fly! So why...? Wait why is he even asking questions anymore!? He can't seem to find any answer.

Ink entered the room and approached Blue. Blue seemed panicked by this and backed up to the wall holding the case close to himself.

"I FOUND THIS BUTTERFLY! IT'S MINE. I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!" Ink whimpers. Lose? Is this really that big of a deal? Ink backs away from his friend in despair. Blue seemed so frantic and different from his usual outgoing and friendly self. As ink thought about it... all of his friends had changed. He couldn't recognize some of them but he knew that these were his friends at a time...

As Ink left the room blue quickly ran out with a huge smile on his face. He ran out around the corner trying to get away from Ink. once blue was gone Ink quickly reenters the room and goes over to the butterfly case which was left behind.

"Here Orbit..." Orbit sniffs it and nods. They turn a few corners until Orbit barks. Ink looks ahead and spots it. A blue and black butterfly. It was beautiful. Ink smiles and goes to catch it but it quickly flies away. Ink sighs.

This is going to be very difficult, isn't it?

(Updates are going to be slower due to school...)