Chapter Sixteen

YOUR POV

"You picked a really good movie out, hyung." I complimented, with Yoongi snuggled up to my side as the ending credits started to roll in. "Thanks, I thought you'd like it." Yoongi said, kissing my forehead as I wondered, "Do the guys know where we are?" Yoongi shook his head as he answered, "Nah, this area is private, but I should probably add you to our group chat."

"Group chat? Aw, you guys are so cute!" I chirped as he chuckled, "Yeah, but we can turn naughty real quick." I laugh along with him as I reply, "And you are oh so very correct."

GROUP CHAT

MuscleBunny -

Yoongi-hyung! What did you
do to [Male Name]!?

WorldwideHandsome -

Yoongi, please keep it PG-13
in the chatroom! 🔞

GrandpaSwag -

I thought that it would be obvious
to know that we fucked.

WorldwideHandsome -

LANGUAGE!

GrandpaSwag -

Sorry, Jin.

NoJams -

Where are you guys even at?
We've been looking all night!

SunshineHobi -

Yah! I wanna see you guys back!
Besides, you can't keep him
all to yourself, Yoongi!

DanceMonster -

When are you planning to
come back, anyways?

GrandpaSwag -

Tomorrow morning. We have to
start dance practices for the the MV
and I definitely can't miss that.

GrandpaSwag -

Also, [Male Name] said, and I quote
"Just call me later, you dorks. Love
you guys."

AlienV -

Aw, I love him
more! 👽💚

MuscleBunny -

Goodnight [Male Name]!
I love you more than you can
ever imagine! 💝

----------------

"They're all texting me that they love you, but I have the real thing." Yoongi flirted, pecking my lips gently as I smile at him as I suggested, "Let's get some sleep, Yoongi." He paused, mentioning, "Wait, I need to grab something important." He moved away from me, walking farther into the studio as he soon brought ou the blanket I bought him.

"Aw, you still kept it!" I smiled happily as he covered the two of us with it as he admitted, "It's really cozy, and it helps me sleep at night." I cheekily grin at him, snuggling closer as I yawn, "We should get some rest for tomorrow, Yoongi." I was waiting for a response, but he was already fast asleep, so I giggle, pressing a kiss to his forehead quick, before I soon went slept alongside him.

T I M E   S K I P

"God, I need to pee." I murmur quietly, trying not to wake Yoongi up as I brought my phone along with me, only to see two missed calls from Jungkook. I make my way inside the nearest bathroom, closing the door softly behind me as I decide to call Jungkook back.