Chapter Nineteen

Okay, so there is going to be a change from [Male Name] to [M/N] since it's saves more time, so it doesn't look like the chapter is overstretched just by your name, so I hope the change for you guys' is no too drastic. 

YOUR POV

'Mhm, where am I?' I thought, outstretching my arms as I sat up, looking around only to see the boys passed out in multiple areas, surrounding me. I sighed, figuring that I could at least make some breakfast for the boys in appreciation. I successfully managed to maneuver my way through them, carrying the leftover trays and left the room.

"Crap, I need to feed Jyushi!" I facepalmed, finding his cage in the living room. "There you go, buddy. I didn't mean to neglect ya. At least the guys did the basics." I sighed, relieved that my pet was in good condition. "Okay, now I have to start making something for breakfast. Hm, how about something traditional? Yeah, that should fill them up!" I placed out the necessary supplies and placed on an apron and began to get to work.

I started to cut up some green onions, carrots, and peppers, placing them into separate containers while I began to boil the rice, and cook the beef. "Okay, I should start to cook the vegetables with the beef, and season it within the pan." I murmured, not noticing the male that was behind me. "Good morning, baby boy. You feel better?" Taehyung kissed the crook of my neck, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Morning Tae, you waked up early." I chuckled, focusing my attention on the cooking food. "Baby~ What are your cooking? It smells delicious." Taehyung grinned, kissing my cheek as I giggled sheepishly from his sweet gestures. "Thank you, Tae. Now, can you please wake up the others? Breakfast's almost ready." I asked as he left to fetch the other boys. A little while later, almost all the boys arrived out, until I asked, "Where's Yoongi?"

"Strangling Taehyung. He hates it when others wake him up." Jimin yawned, leaning onto Jungkook for support. "What!? Yoongi, stop!" I screeched, running to the bedroom as I saw Taehyung pinned on the bed by Yoongi. "Please don't kill him! I asked for him to wake you all up, so don't hurt him for my misshapes!" I pulled Yoongi off of Taehyung, who looked terrified as Yoongi yawned, glaring sightly in my direction.

"You;re lucky that I like you a lot, [M/N], or you'd be with him." Yoongi pointed at me as Taehyung joked, "A threesome?" "Ah, shut up!" I blushed, shooing him off. "Just a suggestion, baby." Taehyung smirked, walking past me to the kitchen.

'Chill [M/N], no sex day today. Just relaxation.' I ran a hand through my hair, heading towards the table, where all the food was displayed. "Ah, did you cook all of this [M/N]?" Namjoon asked, staring in my direction. "Yep, it's a thank you for caring for me all day long, so dig in!" I cheered as the boys sat down.

"Shouldn't you eat with us?" Jimin asked with a piece of meat stuffed into his face. "Nah, classes start for me in a little. Remember, no free schedule for me, but I can make it for the beginning of you guys' dance practice." I sighed, waving at them before I changed into a cute creme blazer that was covered by a pastel pink varsity jacket with cute black bows on it. I decided to wear a black skirt and stockings with some brown heel shoes.

 I decided to wear a black skirt and stockings with some brown heel shoes