Chapter Twenty-three

YOUR POV

I woke up with a sore feeling in my legs, and with Jimin nowhere to be seen. "I need to take a bath. That'll soothe the pain." I attempted to unravel myself in the covers, but I ended up falling off the bed, landing face first onto the smooth wooden floor. "My nose..." I winced from the pain, but I managed to pick myself back up, and stumble to the bath, letting the warm water ooze out.

I sighed out of relief once my body made contact with the warm water, feeling myself easily sink into it. "God, this feels so good." I felt my muscles relax, allowing me to truly enjoy the water enveloping me in its embrace. "[M/N], you in there?" Jungkook called through the door. "Is there something you need, Kookie?" I looked over to the door, awaiting his response. "Can I come in?" He suddenly asked, causing me to jump up out of the bath.

Water began to swish around and soon go over the edge, causing the water to spill out from the side. "U-um, Kookie, I'm taking a bath." I called out as he replied, "I can hear it running, [M/N]." Jungkook laughed. "But really, I just want to take a bath with you. The last one ended up being a mess, but I promise no funny business." Jungkook shyly admitted, sounding rather guilty for last time.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Fine, come in." I heard [M/N] agree through the door. I smiled, opening the door only to see [M/N]'s small figure buried in the bubbles. "Hey." I greeted, waving my hand slightly in his direction. "Hi Jungkook." He blushed, looking away from me. I chuckled lightly, beginning to undress myself as I felt [M/N]'s eyes piercing through, watching my every movement.

Once I was completely naked, I slid myself into the bathtub, across from [M/N] as I felt our legs intertwine with each other's. 'I can't get hard, we're both just taking a friendly bath with one another.' My cheeks reddened when I felt [M/N] reach over to place some bubbles in my hair.

"Really [M/N]?" I laughed as I heard [M/N] giggle at his 'masterpiece' on my head. "Hey, if I'm gonna be engulfed in bubbles, so are you." With that, bubbles began to fly in my direction. I tried to dodge as many as possible, but too many hit me. As I took my final hit, my upper body fell ridiculously slow into the water, making a dramatic effect. 

I felt [M/N]'s soft hands wrap around my torso, lifting me above the water, caressing my chiseled face as he whispered playfully, "My faithful love, yet enemy at the same time, please speak to me. "T-this is the end for me..." I kept the little skit going, falling limp in his arms. "Oh, what shall I do without you, my love? Is there anyway that I can save thy?" [M/N] faked an exasperated cry, holding me in his arms.

"I-I just ask for one last thing, my f-flower..." I whispered, reaching shakily to touch his face. He softly held my hand up to his face as he said, with a soft tone in his voice, "Anything, my love." My heartbeat raced as we stared lovingly into each other's eyes. "A-a kiss that will feel everlasting. A kiss to remember even in my grave, my flower." I wished, my eyelashes fluttering slightly.

My breathing hitched when [M/N] leaned in close, staring softly at my lips as he whispered, "And a kiss you shall be granted with, my love." I felt [M/N]'s lips touch my own as the two of us shared a very sweet kiss as [M/N] still managed to carry me. I used my hand to bring him closer, allowing us to deepen the kiss. I was rather disappointed when he broke away from the kiss, but when he smiled softly at me, I couldn't manage to ask for more.

Because his smile managed to make me feel the same emotion he made me feel while we were kissing. A feeling of love, passion, and joy wrapped into a bundle package. I loved him. I loved him so damn much. He was my only weakness, but my strength at the same time. How he made me feel couldn't even be put into words. But he was definitely someone that I wanted to keep in my life as someone by my side.