Chapter Six

YOUR POV

"There's no way! You met BTS!? MY ALL TIME FAVORITE K-POP GROUP!" Yuon fanboyed, grinning ear to ear, and I nodded my head as I declared, "I even have evidence! You know the clothes I wore back home?" He nodded his head, yearning to hear the news. "Well, they actually belong to Kim Taehyung, surprisingly."

He looked at me as if I was a k-pop idol myself. "Really!? Woah, lemme see it!" He started to take off my shirt, leaving me flushed red. "Y-yuon!" I shout, as he walked off as if nothing happened to place the shirt in his room, leaving me shirtless. He was in there for a while before he came back with a sad expression on his face that said millions of words, but when I always see that look, I know that it's about something more.

"Yuon, are you gonna leave again for another series you star in? I-I don't wanna be away from you. As pathetic as it sounds, you're the only person I truly trust, and actually care for. Besides, you remember what happened last time."

Flashback

"Yuon, are you gonna be alright? You're farther than ever for your show, and I won't be seeing you for a couple of months. I-I miss you, and I love-" I stopped my words before I thought about what I was going to say for a minute before I whispered, "Nevermind, talk to you later, if I ever even get the chance." I stopped the voicemail as I sighed running a hand through my [Hair length] [Hair color] hair, thinking about the words that would've escaped by accident.

This was my first year of college, a fresh new start for me and for Yuon even. We've been through heaven and hell together, but this was the first time I was ever really alone without him. It was scary, and I was just a traumatized and helpless young adult, trying to find myself. Society never had a positive outlook on me, only because I was interested in the same sex as me, but is there really something wrong with that?

Bad luck was like a thing that would chase me till the end of the Earth just to see me miserable, and today, nothing was going to go my way.

"Jesus, it's three o'clock in the morning. Who could possibly be knocking on the door at this time?" I rubbed my tired eyes from waking up so suddenly. The knocking on the door only got louder as if the door was crying desperately for help.

I slowly walked up to the door, and looked through the peephole only to see my uncle, bottle in hand, and clearly drunk. "Shit! I thought that he wouldn't find me if I just ran away!" I cover my mouth to hide my silent cries for help, and the banging on the door only got louder.

I managed to get up and suppress the door with whatever I managed to push the sofa and the coffee table in the door's direction to create a barrier against us. After that, I rushed to the kitchen to quickly grab the sharpest knife I could find, and headed towards my room, locking and baracating the door. Once I thought I was safe enough to make a call, I quickly called the police, describing the situation that was ongoing, but I heard him coming even closer to my room, and the more my heartbeat increased.

"Please... Help me, whenever you get the chance." I sobbed, hanging up the phone, attempting to wipe my tears away, and tried to do something before he touched me. So, I planned my strategy out. First, I would attempt to secure a escape root out the window, and into society, where I could find assistance, OR I would injure him to the point where he would be knocked out, and unable to move, leaving him to the cops to deal with, but which choice seemed smarter? Freedom, with the risk of his survival guaranteed, or having the chance to kill the man who made my life a living misery?

I wasn't like that sick bastard, and I wasn't planning on heading down that road either, so I decided that it was time to move, once again. I wasn't going back to that place that is the definition of hell. I refuse. Sorry police, you gotta find this one on your own, because I'm not getting myself into that mess.

End of Flashback

I look down at the ground, upset at the idea until I suggested, "I can stay with BTS, and I'll show you photographic evidence that I officially work with them, and if I win this deal, you have to sign us both up to dance classes. I miss doing those things with you." He smiled down warmly at my presence before he kissed the top of my head, offering, "How about we go out tomorrow before I leave? You'll be able to do whatever your heart desires!"

I nod my head, eager for the next day to arrive as I whisper, "I wanna cuddle with you to sleep." He laughed kissing both of my [Skin color] cheeks, agreeing to my idea. I grabbed my precious bunny before he led me to bed.

He embraced me, pulling me into bed, not long before I noticed how hard he was when our bodies touched. I blushed, but I went under the covers and placed my hands on his thighs. He lifted the covers, only to see me playing with the hem of his boxers. "[Male Name}!? What are you doing-" I shut him up with a tender kiss, pushing him up against the bed frame, with my grip on his thighs even tighter than before. He hoisted me up onto his lap with our mouths in a lip lock, until I slid my pink muscle into his mouth. Yuon placed his hands on my hips as he started to softly kiss my my neck, showing his love while I slid down his pants.

I grabbed his shaft, jerking it smoothly, causing him to moan out, "A-ah, [Male Name]!" I lowered myself down until I was on level with his shaft, and that's when I started to sucking on him, making Yuon grab my [Hair length] [Hair color] hair, pushing me down on it. This kept going for a while longer before he came. He panted, running a hand through his hair before he laid back on the couch as I followed, hopping off his lap. I was already tired, so I was already falling asleep, but I heard something from Yuon, but I couldn't pick up his words.

T I M E S K I P

"Mhm, Yuon?" I groan, trying to get out of bed, but a pair of arms pulled me back. Realizing that it was Yuon, I smiled warmly at the male, kissing his forehead before I lied there, feeling guilty about yesterday's events. 'I like, no, love Yuon and the way that he respects me, but my job is to assist with the seven males' sexual desires. I'm literally the worst, and I don't know what I should do.'

I managed to slide out of his hold, and decided to take a warm shower, scrubbing my body off before I dressed myself up into a cream white turtle neck with a black wool coat over and some dark blue jeans that went along with my black and white Adidas. After changing, I decided to brush my teeth, making sure that my hygiene was okay and made sure to spray some perfume because I preferred more sweet aromas and fragrances on me before I decided to wake up Yuon.

"Yuon! Get up, we're going to be hanging out today, just like you said." Yuon groaned, but complied to my orders taking a show, and dressing himself into a denim dress shirt with a white undershirt and some black jeans that went along with his black converse.

I fed Jyushi some kibble, petting his head as I let him roam around the apartment before waving him 'bye'. I led Yuon out the door before I asked, "Are we taking your car or the motorcycle?" Yuon shivered, remembering last time's experience before whispering, "I wanna ride inside the car. I feel safe inside there." I laughed at Yuon's priceless expression as I hooked arms with him as I chirped, "Should we be on our way then?"

Sorry everyone! I was trying to get this out by Easter, but things didn't go as planned! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter and this chapter, and I will see you guys in the next chapter!

Edit: OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 100 LIKES AND THE 3.29K READS ON MY STORY! OML TEARS.