Chapter Nine

YOUR POV

"Let's watch a movie when we get home!" Hoseok suggested, with me in his lap, since all the seats were already taken. "Hoseok, if [Male Name] is too heavy for you, you can always allow him to sit here instead." Taehyung winked as I teased, "I'd rather sit on Hobi's lap. It's a lot more comfortable here!" I wiggled my butt on Hoseok's lap, making Taehyung watch and Hoseok flustered.

"U-um, maybe we should just enjoy the ride back to the dorms!" Hoseok stuttered, noticing how he was poking my thigh a little bit. I turned to face him as I traced his jawline, regaining my composure after the various events as I asked, staring at him with my [Eye color] eyes. "You still haven't gotten your reward for winning at the dancing competition, right?" He gulped, but nodded his head as I suggested, "Great! We can go to my place and grab some things along with my little pet, Jyushi!"

I leaned in towards his right ear, pressing our bodies together as I whispered, "Then maybe we can do something a lot more... Interesting?" He smirked at my delicate figure, and then looked at me directly as he said, with his tone more deep and seductive, with his words rolling off his tongue like melted butter, "I like the sound of that."

NARRATOR/ NO POV

Taehyung just observed from afar, licking his lip as he watched [Male Name]'s movements. 'Oh, [Male Name], why do you have to make me feel this way? I just want to slam my cock into your tight hole, filling you up with my cum, gripping onto your thighs, biting into your flesh, marking you as mine.'

The tent in Taehyng's pants kept growing, with every sinful thought that crossed his mind. You were just so damn attractive to him, but the rest of the others too. His soft skin that grazed them, along with his plump lips that could really do some damage, and his look in general just turns them on. Oh, how they wished that they could be the one who takes his virginity.

But what if that isn't truly the issue?

YOUR POV

"We're back." Jimin said, hopping out of the van to get some fresh air, stretching his muscles out as I excused myself, alongside with Hoseok as I lied, "We have to pick up some things from my place before I can actually settle in." Well, it wasn't really a full-on lie, but afterwards, there may be some "other" plans.

"Why can't I help you instead? I can carry more things than Hoseok-hyung!" Jungkook whined. I giggled, pecking his lips as I chirped, "Don't worry, we'll be back soon!" Hoseok took me by hand, and started to walk away from the group of boys. I followed along, both of us waving to them soon after as we walked alongside each other. "So, where to first?" Hoseok asked as I responded, "Well, if you wouldn't mind, then maybe the pet store? I need to grab some hay for my baby rabbit."

"Oh, you did mention that you had a pet!" Hoseok exclaimed as I laughed. "Maybe your pet bunny and my Mickey can get along well!" I tilted my head in confusion as I questioned, "You have a pet, Hobi?" He nodded his head, smiling as he pulled out his phone, and showed me some pictures of the adorable dog. I squeal as he gushes at the pictures he pulls up.

"Aw, your dog is just the cutest!" I complimented as he grins. "I know right!? I love my Mickey!" Hoseok agrees, and that's how are conversation went until I thought, "Wait, maybe I should go to my house first, so that why we can have more fun hanging out. I mean, the pet store is farther, anyway."

"Yeah, let's get the busy stuff out of the way, so we hang out later!" And with that, we headed towards the direction of Yuon's and my apartment, but I stopped all my movements once I saw the door wide open with a familiar deep and gruff voice screeching, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YA, YOU LITTLE BRAT!?" Hoseok looked down at me in confusion as I suggested, muttering, "Let's j-just go b-back." "What happened, [Male Name]!? Is someone in your apartment?" Hoseok asked, staring into my [Eye color] eyes with tears welling up, but suppressing them, I nodded as I said, "It's my uncle, he's back."

He tilted his head in confusion as he asked, "Your uncle?" I nodded my head as I mentioned, "Jyushi's in there!" "Your pet, right?" Hoseok asked, while I was mentally panicking.

NO ONE POV

Hoseok placed [Male Name] against the wall besides the apartment door, realizing how distorted he looked within his thoughts with such a frightened expression on his face. I mean, what was so scary about his uncle? He didn't bother to ask because he was already charging in there, ignoring [Male Name]'s cries to come back.

Hoseok was inside, observing the once clean modern-style apartment now trashed with glass broken, couches torn, paper lying around the place with tears out of the wallpaper. But out of everything around, a picture of Yuon and [Male Name], no, pictures of the two spread across the wall, making him smile to see the boy look so happy. His thoughts were disrupted by a man, around his forties with a liquor bottle in hand, his hair rough, and messy with bags under his [Eye color] eyes, yet his body is still in tact.

"WHERE ARE YOU, [MALE NAME]!? COME SAY HI TO YOUR UNCLE!" He slurred, taking a giant gulp out of the bottle. "Who're you?" [Male Name]'s uncle asked with his expression darker, and a lot more threatening as Hoseok glared at him as he muttered, "So this bastard's your uncle, huh." He punched him straight in the jaw, so he could manage to knock him him out and call security on him. He didn't know why, but Hoseok really thought that this man deserved the punch coming to him.

Even though he wanted to make him suffer, just a little, but he wandered around the house, only to see a scared little rabbit in the corner, with his head tucked in.

Hoseok chuckled, carrying the bunny in his arms as he walked out the door, as he noticed the way [Male Name] was sniffling, shaken from his uncle's appearance back into his life as Hoseok handed him the bunny, kissing both of his cheeks, showing the poor boy signs of comfort.

"H-hobi!" [Male Name] cried, embracing him as if it was the last thing he was depending on. Jyshi snuggled against Hoseok's chest as [Male name] giggled at his actions. "I guess he's warming up to you." Hoseok petted the bunny's head as he chuckled, "You weren't lying when you said that Jyushi's cute," [Male Name] smiled, nuzzling his face in Jyushi's fur as Hoseok suddenly complimented, "But the owner's a lot cuter."

[Male Name] blushed as Hoseok kissed his forehead as he declared, "Don't worry, [Male Name], I'll protect you from here on out." Hoseok pressed his forehead against [Male Name]'s, holding his hands as he whispered, "All I want to do is see you happy. I want to be the shoulder you lean on, I see you as more than a sex doll, I wanna be your angel? So, won't you allow me to protect you?"

And then he kissed [Male Name].

FINISHED! I noticed that my baby J-hope wasn't in the story as much as the other six guys, and I wanted to show him some love~ I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, though!