E N D

Y O U   CHOSE YOUR  F A T E.

DID  Y O U  MAKE THE RIGHT  C H O I C E S?

YOUR POV

"I-I think I should listen to them, Yuon. Even if it's risky-" "[M/N], are you serious!? After what they've done to you? To me!?" Yuon rambled, clearly upset with complying to their pleas. "I-I know it's dumb, but-" I began, but was interrupted, once again, by Yuon. "Are you kidding me right now, [M/N]!? Come on! I know you're smarter than this!" Yuon began to fall desperate to convince me to escape.

But my curiosity got the best of me.

"Yuon, I-I'm sorry, but I just have to know."  I murmured, removing my hand from his grasp. Honestly, I know I should've listened to him. I mean- They were literally plotting of killing my friend with benefits, just so they could keep me for themselves. Maybe I'm not in the right state of mind to be choosing my own decisions.

But nonetheless, I did.

"[M/N], NO!" Yuon cried out as soon as I revealed myself to the seven boys, who seemed to be awaiting my grand appearance. "Look who decided to show up?" Jungkook taunted, with lace of venom trailed into his voice. What happened to my innocent little Kookie? He had bags under his big brown eyes, and his adorable bunny smile now twisted into a devilish grin.

I gulped, watching Jimin prance up to me, observing my every stifle movement. "Baby boy, why'd you leave us?" Jimin began to dig his nails into my shoulder, causing me to wince from the sharpness from his nails. "W-what do you guys want from me?" I whispered, but loud enough for them to hear.

A deep chuckle erupted from Namjoon's throat, so I glanced in his direction, skeptical of the expression of joy that scattered across the seven males' faces. "Isn't it obvious by now, [M/N]?" Hoseok tilted his head, shooting me with a quizzed expression. I felt the grip of Jimin's nails dig further down into my skin as Hoseok tilted my chin up, where I was staring directly face to face with the male.

"You belong to us, [M/N]." Namjoon stated, pulling out a cigarette from his leather jacket, puffing out the intoxicating smoke into the air. "Ha! Says who?" I laughed, rather obnoxiously. Namjoon inhaled as much nicotine as possible, before he blew out. A stream of smoke following him along as he suddenly mentioned, "Do you remember the contract that we designated you to sign before you were accepted here?"

I stared at Namjoon, with a puzzled expression on my face as I disregarded the question, stating, "Yeah, but I was given a thorough run-down of the packet. There's no information I could had possibly missed-" "That's where you're wrong, [M/N]." Yoongi rudely interrupted me, causing me to glare in his direction. "Darling, those documents that you signed, basically gave us ownership of your well-being." Jin explained, with a wicked expression plastered on his face.

I stared at them, with a horrified expression on my face. They were psychopaths! Fear began to swell up inside of me as I began to strategies my way out of Jimin's grasp, so I can manage to run back to Yuon, and leave. And for this to work, I need to act this out precisely. "B-but why me!?" I shouted, frustrated with the situation I was in, with an enraging anger building from within.

"Oh, you weren't the first." I saw Taehyung, with a cold expression on his face as he came closer from withing the circle. I literally gagged at the thought of how many innocents became tortured sex slaves. 

Almost like some Fifty Shades of Grey bullshit.

"H-How many?" I stammered on my words, making eye contact with the mullet-haired male. "...You wouldn't want to know, trust me." Okay, I really need to leave before I end up like those girls. "W-what did you do to the girls after they became... Useless?" I stalled a bit further, looking over at the vent in the corner of my eye. Luckily, he was still waiting for me. "We throw things out that soon become useless." Jungkook growled, with a menacing look in his eyes, which shot a shiver down my spine.