Chapter Ten

YOUR POV

The kiss was soft, and delicate, as of he was trying not to break me. My face was cupped in his hands as he did all the magic. Slowly, I began to kiss back and treasure the sweet passion I was receiving from it, to treasure the feeling of love rather than desire for once. It was pure bliss to even just receive this.

He released me from the kiss, as we took the time to stare into each other's eyes before he suggested, "We should start the day that we had planned out. Before the other guys get jealous from us hanging out all night long." I laughed, as he took me by the hand, walking to our next destination, the pet store.

The pet store was so much fun. We took pictures with various pets on our phones, and I was so close to buying Jyushi a little boyfriend, yes a boyfriend.

 We took pictures with various pets on our phones, and I was so close to buying Jyushi a little boyfriend, yes a boyfriend

See? Just look at how cute these two were. Hoseok and I literally flipped when we saw this, and we just had to take a picture. There was a lot more going on, but it would take forever to show them all.

"Where should we go next?" Hoseok asked,  carrying the supplies, while I carried  inside his cage. "Maybe we should call a cab, and go to the mall, just to window shop, that is. If you like the sound of that too!" I wondered as Hoseok laughed as he said, "Actually, I'd love to. I'll just call Sejin, and he'll bring a car over. For now, we should hang out at the Starbucks around the corner." I smiled up at him as I agreed, "That would be really nice. We should get some fuel for the long journey that is awaiting us, after all."

We entered the Starbucks, ordering our drinks and sitting at an empty table near the window to get a beautiful view of the city as Hoseok asked, "Why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself, [Male Name]? For now, I just want to get to know you, before we get into all the sexual stuff," He placed his hands over mine, holding then gently as he continued, "I noticed that what we're doing and almost inhumane, and for now, you being comfortable around me is good enough." I smile warmly at the male in front of me as I thought in awe, 'This guy is literally too good for the world.' 

"Well, Hobi, I am a twenty year old male aspiring to become the best photographer I can, still in college, as well. I am addicted to coffee, and I love posting pictures of my daily life things of Instagram. Oh- I also love to watch old cartoons and anime 'till I pass out." I listed, earning a couple of laughs from him as I offer, "But that's really it. I would love to hear about your interests, Hobi. If we're doing this get-to-know each other type of session." "Honestly, you could just look up my name online, and you'd find everything you need to know about me." Hoseok joked, taking a sip of his iced green tea.

I roll my eyes playfully as I comment, "But it can never make up for the truth. You don't have to, if you feel uncomfortable, but whenever you get the chance, talk to me." He looked at me, about to say something, but his ringtone ran as he excused himself from the area to talk to Sejin. "I thought that Hoseok-hyung would be smashing into you already." A familiar voice chuckled as I turned to see Taehyung in the Starbucks, taking Hoseok's recently used chair. "And why is that? He's being a lot more caring than the rest of you." 

He grabbed my drink, sipping the iced coffee as he questioned, "What did he tell you?" I snatched my drink away from him as I mutter, "It's none of your concern, besides, why does it matter to you? Jealous that I'm hanging out with him rather than you?" He glared at me as I mocked, "So you are jealous! Woah, what a surprise."

Forcefully grabbed me by the collar as he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry. You'll get your punishment as soon as you get back to the dorms." I grabbed his wrist before he could move any further. I was tired of being messed around with Taehyung, but this look, oh this look.

It felt like he was Medusa and I was about to get frozen to snow. With his grey eyes now full of lust and desires, his nose slightly wrinkled and his lips slightly parted. 'I know this look from anywhere. Taehyung wasn't mad, he was just sexually inactive, meaning that he was sexually frustrated.'

"Oh shit." I cussed out of nowhere, pulling Taehyung over to me, as I now suddenly felt something poke my thigh, but I ignored, trying to avoid the possibility of screwing him out in public, and taking the safe route.

Even if the littlest voice in the back of my head told me there was no going back.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to tease you like that. I-" But I was cut off by the staff dismissing us for the 'attraction of drama' that the two of us were drawing. "Wait- Where's Hoseok?" I looked around for him, but he was gone. As if he just vanished into the air. "He had an emergency photo shoot to attend, he had to leave, but they assured him, saying that one of us was going to get you. And that person was me."

"Just my luck today, right?" I chuckled as Taehyung said, "Come on, let's get you back to the dorms!" He wrapped his arm around me from the waist as he walked alongside me. My breathing was hitched by the feeling of Taehyung playing with the waistband to my jeans, tempting me as I shooed his hand off of me, but that only made the grip tighter.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm gonna just teach you a lesson to obey." Taehyung whispered in my ear, and before I knew it, we were already at the dorms. I gulped, not wanting to enter the area, but I immediately felt the loss in freedom once I felt my hands chained together.

"What the hell am I wearing, Taehyung!?" I complained, but he didn't respond, he only guided me to a bedroom, covered in adult 'toys'. "Wow, what a place. Is this your room?" I glanced around, trying to make my situation a bit less awkward. "Shut it." Taehyung sneered, uncuffing me as he threw some type of lingerie at me. It was a plain white, strapless one that had an adorable design of an angel's wings on the back that included a pair of stockings, clipped onto the thigh area. To top it all off, there was a lace collar that had the name tag of 'angel'.

"Change into that, [Male Name]." Taehyung snapped as I rolled my eyes, but complied with what he requested. "Wow, you definitely know my size. It's almost a perfect fit." I teased pacing around the room only to trace the pole that lied in front of the bed. "Hey, have you ever experienced a lap dance, Taehyung?" I slowly walked over to him, gripping the sides of his coat.

I leaned in closer, my eyes directly on his lips, my breathing paced as his hands squeezed my hips, pushing our bodies together. "No, I've never gotten a decent one, that is to say." Taehyung told me as I chuckled in amusement. I traced his v-line
(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I know y'all get it.), noticing how he watched my every movement.

Suddenly, I moved away from him, as my grip moved onto the pole that lied ahead of him as I started to dance. Intertwining my movements with the pole, showing him various sights of my body as he licked his lips in excitement. "Am I doing a good job, Tae Tae?" I chirped, yearning for praise as Taehyung came from behind as he praised, "You're doing a wonderful job, baby. Better than any other dance I've seen. Now, let me reward you for it."

THE END! It'll be a smutty mess in the next chapter, so stay tune!

BBuchananBarnes, thank you for crying with me about Infinity War, btw! Everyone, follow their account! Oh, but I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Honestly, I was thinking about a Tom Holland x Male!Reader, but I don't know yet. Please leave your opinion, though. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!