Chapter 9

Hey guys, so this chapter is from Harrys POV, this chapter is a bit shorter so I apologise I just wanted to make sure I had something up today! xxx

Harry's POV

The overwhelming feeling of relief lingered through my body as I sat on the edge of the bed, I knew I had to be gone by the time she got out of the shower but something was making me stay. The breakfast cart was etched over by the door and the box of coco pops on top were far too tempting to resist, the lack of milk however made for a pretty shitty breakfast, but it sufficed. I grabbed the pen from the desk and wrote the details of tonight's plans on the small un-advertised section of the cereal box. 

I'll pick you up around 7, wear something warm it gets freezing here.

H. x

Dodgy I know but so far this entire encounter had been dodgy. Niall was the one who told me to rock up at her hotel door and give her no choice but to answer my question, he reckons ego and confidence gets the ladies, ha, I can hear his little voice in my head now "treat em mean keep em keen". If it was up to me I probably would've just left it at whatever it was last night but I'm somewhat glad part of me decided to take his words of wisdom. I leave the cereal box on top of the desk table in a position where she couldn't miss it then head for the door. I take out my phone and call Preston, making sure he can meet me on level 3 of the hotel, so I have some sort of protection for what awaits me downstairs.

"Ow'd it go lad?" Preston asked, sounding far more interested then a 40 year old man should.

"I'll tell you after seven tonight", I replied, giving him a presumptuous smile. Something about this whole situation makes me feel uneasy, I've never really had to worry about girls not wanting to go out with me, don't want to sound like an ass, but it sort of comes with the job. Women all over the world want to date you, regardless of the fact they don't know you. I don't know this girl but I can tell she's different, however the fact that she is different makes me somewhat nervous and pessimistic for the night ahead.

"Clear the walk way girls, give us some space", Preston yells while trying to keep within close proximity to me, the crowd has now doubled in size and the noise is unbelievable.

"Harry please can we get a quick photo...Harry over here...Harry! My name is being shouted in all directions and I can't help but feel bad for not stopping for these girls. I grab Preston's arm and point to a group of six with cameras and smiles from ear to ear. We pose for 6 or 7 photos before the push and shove begins to get too much and before we know it we're being assisted by hotel security out the side doors.

The black SUV is waiting in the taxi drop of zone and I jump in and roll the window down slightly, a couple of girls shove their arms through the small space with cameras and I smile for a few more photos before the driver takes off. It's crazy how happy something as simple as a photo can make some people, so in the safest of situations I always try to stop for as many fans as possible. The driver weezles his way through the multiple crowds of girls now scattered amongst the street and heads to Liams, were the rest of the boys already are. Niall said he wanted us to all to meet too discuss the next couple of shows coming up but i'm almost a hundred percent certain it's just an excuse to get pissed. 

We pull up at the house and are once again greeted by the unwelcoming flash of paparazzi, I swear they hang out the front of Liam's all the time waiting to catch a glimpse of 'the next big story'. I thank the driver before quickly making my way up the cobblestone steps. To my surprise Liam's girlfriend Sophia opens the door and greets me with a kiss on the cheek, didn't realise they were back together...

"Hey Harry, lovely to see you again. The boys are just out the back". Liam and Sophia have been on and off for about a year and half, after Danielle, Liam was stuck in this funk for a really long time and nobody could pull him out, until Sophia.

"Yeah you too, okay thanks!" I thanked Sophia and made my way through the large home out onto the back deck where the boys were, beers in hand and Kanye Wests new album reconfirmed my judgement.

"Ayyyyyy, here he is! You finally decided to show up you rascal", praised Niall from the edge of the hammock he was swinging in, tell us all how it went.

"There's literally nothing to tell, the girl said yes, that's it", I reassured. Well that was the truth, it was far too early to even have any sort of expectation for whatever tonight was, let alone have these idiots carrying on. 

The remainder of the afternoon was consumed with Niall and Louis versing each other in beer pong and listening to Liam rap the versus of every Yeezus track ever written. Zayn dropped by for an hour or so but decided when nothing practical was being down he would go and see Perrie. We weren't really known for being "overly proffesional" and this was definitely a class example of it.

The London weather had definitely lived up to it's stereotype and in a matter of minutes like bipolar it pelted down, savouring nothing in it's path. 

The other half of this chapter will be up tomorrow afternoon Australian time, I was so tired and didn't want to write a shitty chapter! xxx