Prologue

You could say up until now, my life has been one disaster to the next. Just a constant routine of bad news and bad outcomes all compiling in to create one really shitty person. Unfortunately I am the product of an overly drunken night, a lack of common sense and two dead shit "parents", which I guess could be the reason I am the way I am. But I feel that when i look deeper into it, I truely believe that there are people in this world who just aren't destined for good, god created them with the soul purpose of filling space and time and thats really it. No direction or commitment just an empty person inside a shell.

My childhood was normal you could say, did all the same things most kids did, school, ballet, netball however the only difference was that all the other kids had parents. I wasn't really bothered by it too much, maybe that was because I didn't know any different. I lived with my grandparents down in Sydney until I was about fourteen, that was until  my nans heartattack, within the space of three months  my pop died too, I truely believe he died from a broken heart, how can you spend every second of the day with someone for 65 years and then somehow not? His heart just couldn't take it anymore, so one night in his sleep he slipped into a coma and he too never woke up. They were really the only family I had, I never knew my mum or my dad so I didn't  know about any other distant relatives or cousins so  I  just had to get on with it, on my own, at fourteen. 

Most of my teenage years are a blur to be honest, i try and push them to the back of mind, it basically consisted of different houses, different families, different schools, all with the purpose of "fitting in", I knew from the beginning I wasn't going to fit in with these people, I just had to wait until I was eighteen before I could do anything about it. 

I'm twenty now and boy have things changed.