Chapter 26

I woke to the unfamiliar surroundings of emptiness, Harry was no longer next to me and neither was his warm presence. I pulled the quilt cover up around my neck and recollected my thoughts on last nights debarcle. Having sex with Harry was definitley not supposed to be on the cards for resolutions but there's just something about him that makes me lose all sense of inhibition with a simple touch. 

The sound of pans clashing together brought me out of my trance and I realised Harry was still here. I quickly pulled on my pants and tied my hair up out of my face before heading into the kitchen. I had no idea how this encounter was going to go, was Harry still going to be angry at me for going to Matty's apartment last night or do we just act like none of it happened? I slowly etched myself out of the hallway and into the kitchen, a smirk on my face as I watched Harry cautiously attempt to flip pancakes, he looked so sexy in his aim to be domestic. 

"Something smells good," I commented, catching Harry off guard, causing him to drop the fry pan onto the hard tiles. 

"Shit!" Harry jumped back away from the mess before looking up at me, his face was filled with disapointment and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. 

"I'm so sorry Harry, I didn't mean to frighten you, I thought you would've heard me come in," I made a conscious effort to be as quiet as possible when I walked into the kitchen, so I don't really know why I said that, however I wasn't being to blame for this. I scurried over to the stove were the frypan remained and joined Harry on my hands and knees, I did feel bad that he had gone to this much effort for breakfast and it had now been ruined, not to mention the fact I could tell that he was still somewhat upset over last nights fight. 

We cleaned in silence for a few minutes, before I got up the courage to ask.

"Are you angry still?" I questioned, while peeling small fragments of pancake mix off the floor.

"I'm not angry at you, i'm angry that I ruined this, I can't even cook a batch of pancakes without fucking it up," Harry's tone sounded defeated and I could tell last nights fight was still weighing heavy on his mind. 

"It's okay, really, I shouldn't have scared you like that, i'm sorry" 

"It wasn't your fault, I was trying to do something nice for you and look what happened, you don't have to make excuses for me Luca, i'm sick of people always making excuses for my shit." There was far more to this then a bunch of spoiled pancakes and I couldn't stand seeing Harry so down on himself. 

"Babe it's okay, come here," I shuffled over to were Harry was sitting on the floor and wrapped my arms around his chest. 

"Whats going on, why are you being so hard on yourself right now for, it's literally a batch of pancakes, it's not as if you murdered someone, calm down," I felt his body fall limp under my touch as he rested his head against my chest. 

"I honestly don't even know, I just feel like this is too good too be true and it sounds so cliche but i'm scared after last night i'm pretty sure i've already fucked it, so i'm just frustrated at myself." His response wasn't what I had expected however it was exactly what I wanted to hear. 

"You haven't ruined anything Harry, what happened last night was pretty shitty i'll admit but it's okay, it's in your past and I don't care about it, you need to know that i'm not bothered by it anymore, lets just pretend it never happened okay?" I lightly brushed my fingers over the front of his torso, causing small goose bumps to surface on his skin, the vulnerability in Harry right now was something I had never witnesssed. 

Harry re-adjusted his position before picking me up and placing me onto his lap.

"You're really something you know that Luca Taylor," a smile crept across my face as I lay in this mess that we had created, I knew that I had let my guard down with Harry. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined I would be in this position, however it felt so natural.

I planted a small kiss on Harry's forehead before resting mine against his. 

"So I have a question for you, yeah?" Harry implied.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I have this event coming up tomorrow night for the release of the new album and everyones going to be there, how do you feel about coming with me, as my girlfriend?" I watched Harry's lips as the words came out, something about his accent made everything sound so much more romantic.

"You're seriously asking me to be your girlfriend, while we're sat on the kitchen floor covered in pancakes, real smooth Styles real smooth," I smirked, before planting a kiss on Harry's lips.

"But I would love too."

Hiiiiii guys! So i'm probably the slackest wattpad writer in the history of the world, it's so bizarre everytime I went to write nothing would come to mind and I have had so much stuff going on lately that I just haven't found the time or the motivation, but fingers crossed thats over. 
The last chapter I wrote i thanked you guys for 20 000 views and now this story has 113 000, what the fuck, thats mental, thanks so much!! I know this is a short chapter, I just needed to put something up, I hope you all enjoy it and i'd love to know your opinions :)

follow me on twitter - madihigs, snapchat- madihigs, ask.fm/madihigs

xxxxxx