Chapter 11

~*~ Chapter 11 ~*~

"Thank you so much for the dinner Mr. And Mrs. Holmes, it was a pleasure." Greyson hugged my mom, dad and Victoria. We were all in the valet section waiting for our cars to arrive.

"awwh, it's no problem Greyson. It was great meeting your family. We should bring our youngest to the IonCorp office tomorrow." Dad replied, patting Greyson on the back.

"Youngest? I thought Charlotte was your youngest?" Greyson chuckled confusingly.

"Oh no, we have a five year old son. Charlotte is our youngest daughter."

Greyson raised his eyebrows at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, babe, his name is Bryan. Naughty as ever."

"Naughty? Who said naughty? We need another member in our gang, since Greyson bailed out." Tanner jumped in front with a crazy lopsided grin on his face.

"Hey! I did not bail!" Greyson argued

"No Tanner, Bryan doesn't need a bad boy teacher. And you've already got two apprentices beside you." I scoffed.

"Let's see 'bout dat." Collin said.

"yeh, let's see 'bout dat." Tanner and Colton said at the same time.

"Oh man, first you three, then One Direction. Bryan will be spoiled will bad influences."

"Oh yeh!" The three started jumping like maniacs. That just doesn't look right when they're in their tuxes.

"Mr. Chance and Ms. Holmes, your car is here." the door man said.

"Thank you," Greyson said and took my waist leading me to the car.

"Bye! See you guys tomorrow!" I waved at them goodbye so did Grey.

"Bye!"

The ride home wasn't quite long, I was now unlocking the door of our flat.  While at that, Greyson decided to kiss my shoulder, I just giggled at the tickle-ish touch of his lips, hihi, tingly! I managed to swing the door open and escape from his grip. I stumbled in the house and found five tall adolescent boys aligned with crossed arms in front of me. Their faces seemed to be disappointed and angry.

"Boys?" I said softly almost a whisper, "What are you still doing here?"

"Charlotte Elizabeth Holmes," Louis started.

"Do you know what time it is?" Harry tapped his watch showing the time.

"Where have you been?" Liam asked sternly.

"We have been worried sick!" Zayn flung his arms in the air.

Niall couldn't manage to nag me so he just burst into laughter and hugged me tight. "Oh c'mon, you know I can't get mad at you squirtle! I missed you too much!" The Irish lad ruffled my hair and pulled me close.

“Oh, c’mon. You know I love you baby girl!” Louis spun me around.

“Oh look at this! You’ve grown taller! Haven’t you?” Harry stood beside me and hugged me tight with the sloppiest kiss on the cheek.

“She has grown taller and more beautiful! I bet all the boys pass out when you walk by.” Liam hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“Of course not Daddy D!” I said whilst slapping his arm.

“Oi, don’t forget me!” Zayn said flinging his arms and approaching me with a tight warm welcome.

“Liam’s right, you’ve gotten beautiful, I’m starting to get jealous. And even more jealous with the amount of hair products you have in your bathroom.”