Chapter 18

~*~ Chapter 18 ~*~

QUICK NOTE:  I will rewrite the chapters and change their ages to 18 years old. Thank you.

I wake to a flash of bright light strikes my face. I realize that it’s too hot, I’m wrapped around Greyson. This time he’s shirtless, I look up to his face, oh his beautiful face. He’s snoring softly, dreaming about his own big world. I snuggle up closer to his chest, as so, the blanket pulls down a little revealing the rest of his body, oh dear, he has abs. I realize he’s been working out.

I snuggle more and start trailing the figures of his body, my index finger travel to his happy trail. Whilst that, Greyson shifts I take my hand back, I stop and my secret touching remains a secret. I look up and he’s blinking down at me with a young carefree smile, like an all American boy. Not like a CEO at all.

“Hi,” He murmurs and beams at me whilst he caresses my face.

“Hi,” I whisper and return as soft giggle. I bite my lower lip refraining from bursting into laughs.

“Do I amuse you, Miss Holmes?”

“Oh yes you do, Mr. Chance.” I kiss his chest and return to my giggling and lip biting.

He chuckles and joins me with a smile. “Your eyes don’t look swollen anymore.”

I suddenly remember about Justin idly.  Oh. I frown for a moment but then smile again.

“I don’t look Chinese to you? “ He laughs at my early morning joke

“No, not at all Chinese; but a very beautiful American-Filipina, who of course makes me very happy and keeps the bed warm with me. I can never imagine waking up one day without you beside me.”

Oh, baby.

“If that ever happens,” I shudder at the thought, “I’ll be broken; I love you.” I breathe looking into his eyes. His sincere big brown eyed gaze. I take my hand and carefully caress his jaw line. I notice he’s cupping my face with his free hand whilst the other I am lying on.

He bends down and kisses me sweetly. He releases my hair that’s tucked behind me ear and caresses it. He smiles sweetly gazing back at me, “I love you.

In a blink of an eye he’s already crashed his lips on mine. Oh shit, I love this boy too much; I can feel a warm swelling in my chest, my heart’s beating too hard – I can’t take this, the next thing I know hot tears are beginning to stream down my face. I straddle him on his belly and kiss him hard.

“Woah,” he murmurs between the kiss. I release him immediately and look down at him, “What’s wrong, baby?” he whispers whilst wiping off my tears. “Why are you crying?” Oh no, concerned Greyson – I just hate this side of him, he’s too adorable.

“No – nothing, I just – I l-love you too much” my voice quivers and suddenly just break down and continue kissing him. I need him to be with me, I want him to give me everlasting adornment, I love him with all my heart. “Just kiss me,”

In that moment, I was just his – his sweet girl, in his arms keeping me safe; meaning ‘Back off! This girl is mine!’ He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly keeping my body close to him. We both release our lips and sigh; I leave pecks on his chin, jaw line and neck and nuzzle to him whilst he holds me.

JUSTIN’S POV