Chapter 13

~*~ Chapter 13 ~*~

CHARLOTTE'S POV.

I was awoken with a bright light shining on my face; I struggled to blink my eyes open just so I could see a blurry vision of the curtains swinging back and forth hence bringing short rays of sunlight to the room. I shifted my self just to realize the there were two strong-warm hands securely tightened around my waist. I turned my head around to find the most handsome person in the world right beside me, though he looked older than I remembered.  His shoulders have grown broader and his body is more built. He gave short, brief snores. Awwh... He was so adorable! This is what I was to see every morning for the rest of my life. Suddenly he smiled and chuckled.

"You know if you're just gonna stare at me. You might as well give me a kiss too Charlotte." he said open his eyes to give a glance of his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

I pressed my lips on his and pulled away giving him my biggest smirk. "There, are you happy now Grey?"

"Very much, thank you." he beamed.

I giggled and tried to pull myself in a sitting position but some how I can't seem to manage doing that. Greyson looked at me from the door. He approached the bed once again and said,

"Through out the 8 and half months you've been bringing Daniel James Chance in your belly, you still can't seem to pull your self up in a sitting position, huh?"

I gave him a questioning look as he pulled off the covers just as I saw my belly almost as big as a watermelon, well bigger actually.

"I'm pregnant?!" I thought in my head. WOW.

"Y-yeah, Da-Daniel James. Ye-yeah." I said stuttering as Greyson helped me stand up. I was so scared of what was happening.

"Good, now get ready we need to go to doc in a few minutes --" Greyson was cut off.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look what Mikkee did to last night! It was so awesome when he --" a little girl said running in our room ranting about his brother.

"Hey, Mom! Dad! Did you know Liz did the craziest thing -- blah blah blah." a little boy said running in the room behind the little girl, Liz? They both looked a like; I'm guessing they're twins.

"Liz, Mikkee yes those were very nice things you guys did. Wow! That was amazing! Yeah!" Greyson cooed as the carried the twins.

Mikkee? Hmm has a ring to it. Wait, Mikkee for Michael. Like Greyson MICHAEL Chance.

Liz? Omg, Liz like, Charlotte ELIZABETH Holmes.

"Mommy, what did you think?" I caught Mikkee and Liz asking me a question in unison.

I snapped out of my daze, "Y-yeah, those were really great stories guys!" I exclaimed.

Both of their faces lit up, "Thanks mommy!" they said together.

"How's baby Daniel mommy?" Mikkee asked patting my belly.

"He's doing fine, baby." I said in response as I rubbed my giant belly.

"How about you mommy? Are you doing fine?" Liz asked.

"Yes, your mommy's doing fine." Greyson said, "Now let's go down stairs and have our breakfast shall we?"

"Yes, sir!" the twins saluted and literally marched off behind Greyson.

Now that they were all gone, I had a chance to be alone with Daniel. I looked at the mirror and saw that my modeled figure was gone. I wasn't fat at all; it was just quite different to see a balled figure attached to my body. I spotted a shiny object on my left hand. I raised it and saw the most beautiful white gold ring; it was placed on my wedding finger. I wasn't shocked to know that I was already married to Greyson ‘cause I always knew he was the one for me, but children? I still can't believe I managed to give birth to TWINS. Wow. I can’t even believe I actually gave birth. As a teen I didn’t think I could do it if ever I got married and went through this phase. But I guess I wasn’t a teen anymore, how could I have skipped through 9 years? All I remember was going to bed last night.