Chapter 12

~*~  CHAPTER 12 ~*~

"Woooohooo!!!" Bryan screamed from the hanging swings.

"Bryan, be careful sweetie." I exclaimed in worry. I was sitting by the lounge with Greyson, who of course, was already stressing out on work. 

He looked up at me with a pen on his hand and a happy grin on his face.

"What?" I asked. 

"Nothing, nothing..." he strolled of, "It's just that Victoria's there to look after Bryan, but yet you're still worried that he might get hurt." he grinned at me. 

"So?" 

"Just seeing you this uneasy, so much more if you become a mom." He was still grinning at the idea. 

"Hmp," I thought of it, and yeah I guess he was right. "But I'm not gonna be a mom anytime soon."

"Yeah, it's not like I'm gonna get you pregnant ... I am not ready for THAT PART yet." he exaggerated his words. 

I just laughed hysterically, "I know, I know..." 

Silence reigned in the air, only the faint sound of the boys' screaming and rides rung. Louis was running around like a maniac with his arms flung in the air being oh so hyper. Golly, I guess it wasn't a good idea to put RedBull in the vending machine. 

Harry and Niall were on the roller coaster. While I spotter Liam and Zayn playing with Bryan on the arcade games. Awh! That's sweet of them! Well, Zayn was actually helping Victoria with the game, which was giggling all the way. 

Now, here I am, in the lounge with Greyson Chance doing what? SIGNING PAPERS. I was already a bit relaxed after my Milo Milkshake but Greyson didn't want anything. I looked over to him, he was on the large coffee table with all the files scattered on it. He had his right hand with a gold Rolex pen wrapped between his fingers and his left hand run against his messy hair. 

God, why do you have to be so freaking HOT?!

Greyson shot his head up at me and gave me a large smirk

"Oh god, I said that out loud didn't I?" I put a hand on my head, being completely flustered.

“Yes … you did, babe.” Greyson said smirking at me.

“Oh man.” I pouted.

“Awh, come ‘ere babe.” He stretched his arms open for a hug.

I grudged-ly walked over to him and sat on his lap burying my face on the crook of his neck whilst taking a large whiff of his ‘Aqva Bvlgari’ cologne. He rocked my back and forth on his lap while he gently placed his soft lips of my forehead.

“We’re both tired from work.” He whispered.

“I know,” I mumbled against his chest while I played with his tie.

 “You know, we’re both almost finished with work we’ve only got two folders left to work on. How about we do it tomorrow eh?”

“And what do you suspect we do, just to skip the folder?”

“Can’t you see the fun their having outside this lounge?” he said pointing outside the large window. “We could stay here to spare hours of our time to finish a scrap of work, or we could just go out there and have fun with them?”