Chapter 14

~*~ Chapter 14~*~

"Good evening, Greyson and Charlotte, I'm Matt." the man said grinning at our direction.

Greyson and I both sat silently not knowing what to say.

"Ba- wha- we- I--" was all I could utter.

Louis from the other table beside ours liked my sides. I snapped my head hard to his direction and glared at him. He gave me the, 'you're stuttering again' sassy look.

Louis knows when to turn the sass on at the right times.

"Uh, what Charlotte meant to say was, we're glad to meet you." Greyson replied shyly.

Matt gave a chilling chuckle, "Well, it's good to finally meet you too." he beamed.

Matt was well; he was tall, his suit looked well on him, he wad handsome and he was – young. I’m guessing the age of 18? 20? 

I guess this was why he created this game it's because he wanted to show people that not only grown men and women can conjure power. But also young people, we were an example to prove people wrong.

"Mr. President," Matt greeted Pres. Benigno Aquino III across the table as the the President greatly took his hand.

After then, he took a seat beside me and creepily gave a smile. What was he trying to do? Scare me to death? My eyes grew wide as he laughed at me.

"I'm just joking 'ya Charlotte, don't freak, I'm just playing with you. Consider me as a brother." he smiled.

I sighed in relief.

"Oi, Charlotte's got too many brothers already." Louis remarked from their table beside us. While the rest of the tables beside us laughed in hysterics due to his loud reply.

"Well then, Charlotte's got a big family." Matt smiled. "Greyson, you're a lucky one. Take care of her."

"Always," Greyson said taking my hand from under the table and looked at me in the eyes with those big brown orbs staring back at me. His smile takes all my problems away and replaces them with the most wonderful set of fireworks.

“I love you,” I whispered to him.

“I love you too.” He replied planting a kiss on my cheek. I blush in a dark shade of pink.

“Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen please settle down as the Second Chance Launch begins” a manly voice says. The lights in the arena begin to dim as spotlights on the stage spotlights turn on. “Please welcome, our hosts; Greyson Chance and Charlotte Holmes.”

Grace and Joe, instruct us to stand and walk up the stage.

Greyson gently takes my hand, as I link my arms around his. We both walk up the stage, the loud steps of my heels begin to be over powered by several hands applaud to our presence.

“Good evening,” Greyson spoke on the mic.

“Throughout the months of our active business participation, Greyson and I have finally thought of helping out to the world’s community.” I spoke.

Greyson was choreographed to step aside for me to deliver my speech.

“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen; thank you very much for coming to this very important event this evening. The project or institution named, Second Chance is proposed by the multi-billion corporation, IonCorp.

Throughout the several months of IonCorp’s industrialization, we have been trying to invest on different projects to create greater process on making the company successful. The company aids to excel economically, sociologically, politically, environmentally, even in entertainment and as much as possible we want it to be realizable to people that IonCorp is in fact, not corrupt.