Chapter 16

~*~ CHAPTER 16 ~*~

"Grey, could you help me with this?"

"Hmm?" he's lazily sprawled on the tall king sized bed with his arms and legs spread apart. Ha, how businesslike eh? NOT, unusual for a man in his suit like that.

Looks like I've got a plan, yippie! I silently tip-toe over to him and prep myself on the edge of the bed whilst kneeling beside him. Aww, would you look at that -- Greyson Chance, tired and lazy. His adorable pale face with flushed cheeks – I smile thinking that I’m the luckiest girl to have Greyson Chance beside me. I lean over and stop my lips over a millimeter above his.

“You can’t sneak on me.” He flutters his eyes open and steals a kiss from me.

“Hey!” I argue. But before I could sit back, he takes me by the waist and puts me above him. Therefore, I’m cradling the handsome young boy.

“Would you look at that, somebody’s gotten in her bikini.”

I sat up and comfortably rested myself on his belly straddling him – I grinned. “D’ya, like?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“I like it very much, baby.” He said putting his hands behind his head admiring me like he’s staring at the view of Lau Archipelago in Fiji.  

“Why are you staring at me like I’m a view?”

“Because this is my view” He takes me by the waist on the word ‘my’ and drops myself on him giggling like a school girl.

“Yes, your view.”

“Mine” He growls and bites my shoulder.

“No biting!” I smack his belly.

“Then a kiss should heal it.” He leaves trails of kisses on my shoulder from his bite.

“Hmm,” He continues to trace his lips on my shoulder and neck. His hands glide though my very bare arrièrer. I tip my head back letting him kiss my chin.

“Hmm, I can’t believe you’re mine.”

“Well, believe it or not, I’m not going anywhere without you.”

“Good thinking, because we’re gonna have some fun on the beach.”

I raised a brow and deviously grinned. Ah, my magic is working. He tries to reach for me once more, but before he can even get a grip of me, I skedaddle off him and run to the en-suite. I hear him groan – obviously exasperated with my little game, though my enthusiasm keeps him entertained.  

“I guess I’ll see you down stairs then, bye babes.”

I pop my head out of the en-suite doors and peck him on the lips real quick before popping my head back. I shut the door behind him and hear his infamous chuckle – oh baby. I spin around in glee and spot my horrible-self on the huge mirrors. Ergh, I look hideous.

I look pale, I believe I gotten some fat under this skin, and my hair’s dead straight. Looks like I got some work to do.

I hopped in the bath tub and started shaving myself, I got out patted myself with the oh-so-soft towel and dried myself. You might be thinking, ‘what’s the use of taking a bath when you’re getting in the ocean.’ Well sorry guuurl, this is Greyson Michael Chance we’re talking about.

I get out the best black bikini hung in my closet, gift from Auntie Miranda Kerr. She’s the best for giving me one of her Victoria’s Secret collections. Waha! I hope Greyson likes this. I blow dry my hair and quickly pull out the hair curler. As I release, the hair becomes bouncy and lets the length down an inch and a half below my breasts. I apply some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The works! Ahaha! I’m ready to strut!