Chapter 6

~*~ CHAPTER 6 ~*~

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Black. Welcome to IonCorp, your very own Multi-Billion corporation." Matt’s voice sprung from every inch of the room making both of us flinch.

I glared at Greyson referring about Mr. And Mrs. Black, he returned me surprised look.

"How -- how'd you know about that?" Greyson stuttered his words

"I just know."

Greyson and I didn't reply back but we just simply went along with it since this was his game.
"You will have your tasks filed and properly placed on your desks. Read the proposals and for anymore information just ask your PA’s to set you a meeting. Your work ends at 4:45 pm. Place your calls on button 3.”

Before we could even ask any more questions, Matt was off.

“Well, Adios amigo.”

I sighed as I grabbed hold of the files that were on my desk I read the proposals and signed on the contracts that seemed quite intriguing.

It was dinner time and I was getting bored, apparently Candice Swanepoel and Miranda Kerr from the Victoria’s Secret agency were asking for our full cooperation in their new 2012 summer collection. I asked Grace to contact the CEO, Lori Greeley.

“For one moment, Ms. Holmes.” Grace put me on hold while she was contacting Lori.

*beep beep*

I picked up the phone and was greeted by a loud shrill.

“Charlotte! Dahling, how are you? Did you read our proposals on the 2012 summer collection?”

“Hello, Lori. I fine thank you, now I did get to read the proposal. Now I was very intrigued of –“ I blabbed on how fascinating the proposal was and blahblah.

“Okay, thank you Lori – okay, okay – Buhbye, buhbye!”

I hung up the phone and signed on that last file. I threw it to the other piles of proposals.

I looked over at Greyson who had his leg rested on his knee while shaking it up and down, he was resting his back on the chair. He had a phone upon his ear; his eyebrows met each other at the middle while looking completely rapt to the file on his left hand.

He looked uncomfortable facing his desk so he chose to spin his chair directing it to me. I laid my elbow on the arm rest and placed my chin on my wrist, carefully admiring the seriousness of my boyfriend. He looked so cute. I smiled to myself and still continued to look at him. He motioned his eyes to me and realized I was looking at him, I raised an eyebrow and he gave me the look that says, you’re-so-cute-looking-at-me-like-that-stop-it.

I giggled, I stood from my chair and walked over to his back and place by arms on his shoulder hugging him from behind, I place my head on his shoulder and nuzzled my face on the crook of his neck. He was still talking on the phone but I couldn’t help it, my cute boyfriend looked so stressed out.

“No Brian, I’m busy I told you I can’t; tell Stella to reschedule!” Greyson’s deep voice barked on the phone, I flinched. That’s it, he’s stressed, alright.

I motioned my head to his free ear and whispered, “Relax, babe.”

He sighed. I slightly bit his ear lobe and softly kissed his neck; I must have taken him by surprise because he flinched a bit and released a moan. I giggled but still continued to kiss his neck.