Maiden 3*

Chapter Three ___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Run!"

92-2 screams as we and hundreds of other Maidens race through the smoke and chaos to the ships, docked and waiting on us. My plan worked, three days and the royal's forces had returned to Eoug, along with their contemptable prince. His codes assisting me in hacking into the system, triggering a domino affect shutting down the life support to bare minimal.

The alarms of the compound sounded overhead, only flooded out by screams of panic and terror. Those of us who knew what was happening and why, remained cool following the running crowd. 92-2 directing the crowd, as her sister did on another floor. Visions of white and grey, bodies moved steadily towards the ships and escape pods.

Slowly I drifted back, the lights bright in my minds eyes as I flicked here and adjusted this there as Calvaiun security below tried to contact those here. They would only get white noise, as their data bases and records were wiped. Moving back I gave a look around, assuring myself none could see me, only turning the corner and coming face to face with 89, her hands settled against her belly. Her hard eyes met mine, "100 has already reached the ship."

I nodded, "They others will be going to the ships and the autopilot, will activate and the defense weapons will kill all Calvaiuns aboard on command. Are you sure you want to be on the ship with me, we are to be the Decoy. Once they learn of..." I motioned to the chaos surrounding us, "this."

She nodded, "We are the one's who are responsible, so it would be in bad taste to abandon that responsibility now. Let's go."

I nodded, and together we made our way to the supply dock. None would expect any maidens to leave from there, it would be obvious then whom created the havoc. Leaving the others to possibly make it, to Geir, a land that was ruled by the Empire, and a safe haven for all those who asked. A place so similar to earth of the past, I knew the women who made it their would be at peace.

A loud boom shook the building, causing me to stumble and grab ahold of 89. Regaining our footing I couldn't help smiling as I realized 100 hadn't been silent of late for nothing. "...She made bombs."

"Crazy girl," 89 muttered as, we continued our way. Only stopping long enough, for me to open the log doors. Immediately we spotted 94, and 100. 100 was the youngest, with tan skin and a smattering of freckles across her nose. Her long braid of dark brown hair, curled in places, as her eyes were focused on the tablet in her hand. On earth, she would have been designated as native american, as 89 would be Asian, and 94, 92-1, 92-2 and I would be African...though those distinctions no longer mattered now. They were my sisters in every way, the reason my plan had finally come to fruition. Moving forward I waved to 100.

"Bombs, really?"

She chuckled, shrugging as she pulled her over gown off revealing pants and crop top similar to the 92's. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, "Don't you think it gives this a bit more flash Aria?"