:::::Chapter 8:::::

Author's Note: Thanks to all those people who commented on the last chapter. I really loved your reactions. :D

I regret Alarick's room and Charles' room being close to each other.

"You can't get me so you're trying to get my Beta?" he asks cruelly. I am left disgusted at his words.

"I am not trying to get your Beta," I say as I bite down my anger. I pass him to go to my room.

"Then why do I find you getting out of his room early in the morning? Did you have sex with him?" he asks me harshly. How could he! Even he knows that I didn't have sex with his Beta because if I had, then, I would've smelt differently. And I smell the same. When a werewolf mates with another werewolf then their scent changes.

"I didn't have sex with your Beta and you clearly know that!" I say as I point my finger at him. If he remains to be in front of me then I will totally lose it! I quickly get inside my room and slam the door behind me. I think I'm going to explode with anger.

●●●●●

Mrs. West, Beta Charles, Gamma Daniel and I are in the kitchen, having breakfast. I quietly eat my cornflakes while they all are looking at me. "What happened?" Mrs. West asks me, concern laced in her voice. She senses that something is wrong with me. She is right.

"Alarick accused me of having sex with Charles," I answer.

"What!" Mrs. West and Charles both exclaim in shock.

Mrs. West proceeds to ask me, "Why would Alarick do that?"

"Because he saw me exiting Charles room early in the morning," I say while I continue to eat my breakfast.

"What were you doing in Charles' room early in the morning?"

I tell her everything, about not being able to sleep last night, about what I talked with Charles and about what Alarick said to me this morning. "I hadn't intended to sleep in Charles' room," I say. "I don't know when I fell asleep."

"Alarick is jealous," Mrs. West states as a small smile creeps onto her face.

"And he's going to kill me," Charles comments.

"Charles, Alarick is not going to kill you," Mrs. West assures Beta Lewis. Then she tells me happily, "Alarick is jealous which means that he has feelings for you."

"He wasn't jealous. He was rude," I say. Just then, Alarick enters the kitchen. He glances in my direction for a few seconds then proceeds to go to the refrigerator. He opens it and takes out yesterday's leftover and then dumps the contents on the plate which he has taken out from the cabinet. Then, he leaves the kitchen with his food. Obviously, he doesn't want to have breakfast when I'm present in the kitchen.

Soon, Mr. West enters the kitchen. "Why is Alarick eating in the living room?" he asks all of us.

"Well, because of me," I answer quietly. I hear Mr. West giving out a frustrated sigh. I can feel him getting angry and somehow I know that he and Alarick will soon end up arguing with each other. Before Mr. West can leave the kitchen, I stop him. "Please have breakfast with us." I kindly request him. He knows that I'm trying to stop him from arguing with his son. I'm relieved when he doesn't leave the kitchen and decide to have breakfast with us.

●●●●●

When we are all done with our meal, we assemble in the living room because Mr. West has something important to discuss with us. We all stand in a semi-circle while Mr. West is standing facing us. He starts saying, "As you all know Chriselda is Alarick's mate..."