Chapter Fifteen: Karaoke Night

Chapter 15: Karaoke Night

Eveline POV

I can't believe I'm still thinking about his situation still to this day. I mean it's been two days and it is still in my thoughts, I chuckled softly holding myself. I just wondered what he was thinking of, I mean it literally happened out of nowhere.

Buzz, buzz

I looked down at my phone picking it up reading the text message:

Hey, are you up?

I smiled at the caller I.D. Knowing it was Ramon but alas his name on my phone must be something along the lines of favorite person or best boyfriend so I chose 'My Dork <3' then again he is a dork.

Yeah I am, why?

I was just making sure you're still coming to my business today. You know it is karaoke night. My beautiful girlfriend have to be there.

I smiled even more at the word 'beautiful girlfriend' it was just out of nowhere and the thought of him not even saying 'fake' just made my heart leaped.

Someone forgot the word 'fake' in it, but of course I will be there for you. Just keep me away from Lord Voldemort.

Oooh down for the count! Lol don't worry doll, he-who-must-not-be-named isn't working tonight I made sure of that ;).

I placed my phone down grinning like an idiot heading towards the bathroom I decided to look my best for Ramon. I don't know why but I wanted to make his jaw drop, I put on my normal pace make up this time around with my Bordeaux lipstick, I straightened my hair letting it get to it's full medium length stopping in the middle of my back. I put on my black sheer dress that doesn't show too much yet doesn't show too little as well. I put on my black pumps before heading out to my car, getting inside I drove towards Ramon's club parking in the V.I.P section before getting out. I blew out a small breath before finally walking inside of the club as soon as I did all eyes were on me and then here comes the whistling.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Can I be your Actual boyfriend?!"

"Ramon is one lucky dude!"

I smiled towards myself not paying attention before getting grabbed around my waist and felt my back getting connected with a hard chest. I looked up seeing Ramon who was giving death glares to all of his employees.

"I will not hesitate to fire each and every one of you. She's mine."

I blushed at his possessiveness before touching his hand with mine intertwining our fingers, at that he looked down at me with a warm smile.

"You look gorgeous. It took me a minute to come up to you because my jaw were dropped then again so were every male's."

I chuckled softly before unraveling myself from his hold just so I could turn around wrapping my arms around his neck while tangling my hands within the back of his hair.

"I can't believe you were jealous. I mean well... I know you're just playing the part and what not, I guess it was nice still."

He placed his forehead upon mines sighing softly, his cologne is amazing and his breath is so minty. I smiled softly while his hands were still around my waist.

"I don't know about this scam anymore Linnie... I—"

We were interrupted by a female who tapped me on the shoulder, I looked over at her with a smile.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt but I would love a picture or an autograph with you, please."

"Of course."

I removed myself from Ramon before wrapping an arm around the female smiling for the camera as soon as she snapped it I pulled away and hugged her before looking back at Ramon.

"What were you going to say?"

"Later. I'll tell you later. I've a feeling we'll get interrupted non-stop tonight."

He chuckled while I nodded and grabbed his hand heading towards the stage while everyone else takes a seat.

"Welcome everybody! Thank you all so much for showing up tonight to the Karaoke show! The winner of the karaoke show will have an expense paid trip to none other than Rio de Janeiro! For a whole month!"

My eyes widen before I took the mic gently from his hand and giggled into it politely.

"Uh-oh I may join in on this karaoke show because I hear the food down in Rio is amazing as well as the men am I right ladies?! Romance everywhere!"

The women cheered loudly while Ramon grabbed the mic from me narrowing his eyes at me before clearing his throat lightly.

"Without further ado... Let the battle begin!"

*Several singers later*

God, shoot me... these are some horrible singers. I couldn't bear it anymore I downed my iced tea before taking the stage myself since I was the last singer for tonight. I was nervous of course but as soon as I hit the stage my eyes fell straight towards Ramon who gave me an encouraging smile. I bit the inside of my cheek before grabbing the mic and sung softly first.

'She just wants to be... beautiful she goes...unnoticed she knows... no limits she craves... attention she praises.. an image she prays to be sculpted by the sculptor.'

I started gaining my confidence and started singing in my full voice surprising almost everyone in the building.

'Oh she don't see the light that's shining deeper than the eyes can find it maybe we have made her blind So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made
But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful
Oh-oh, oh-oh
And you don't have to change a thing, yhe world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful'

I started waving my hand interacting with the club with a huge smile on my face.

'No better you than the you that you are (no better you than the you that you are)
No better life than the life we're living (no better life than the life we're living)
No better time for your shine, you're a star (no better time for your shine, you're a star)
Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful'

The club joined in on the chorus and I laughed singing as well as soon as the song ended there were nothing but cheers and claps. I bowed politely before exiting off of the stage and Ramon was on the stage with a smile grabbing the envelope from the judges.

"The winner of this all expense paid trip to the gorgeous Rio De Janeiro is.... Eveline."

I gasped softly before getting hugged by the men in the club and I walked on stage grabbing the envelope and hugged Ramon tightly before walking off the stage heading out of the club to get ready for my trip. I can't believe I'm going to THE Rio!! What a dream come true. I better pack tonight now then.