Chapter Two: The Big Meeting

Ramon POV

Words couldn't describe on how nervous I feel right about now. I really do hope this meeting goes swimmingly, then again She-Devil is coming as well so she'll be the one looking like a fool or acting like one rather since she hates my living guts. The feeling is mutual believe me. She always saying the smallest things and yet somehow they would always get under my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing how my dark brown hair is slicked back and being in my black suit ready for this meeting to be over with already. I can barely stand being near Eveline for a minute and meetings take forever sometimes but with this company it'll definitely be worth it. I walked out of the bathroom looking at my watch on my wrist seeing as it's almost time. I was about to press the button to summon the elevator when my eyes caught sight of some very nice chestnut legs walking in my direction. My eyes traveled from her legs towards her beautiful wine dress that snugged her curves but in a way was a tease since there's an overcoat upon her shoulders and her raven black hair was in loose curls. Finally landing my eyes onto her almond ones I noticed she was wearing make up but it wasn't heavy and yet it wasn't all that light. In fact it was perfect and she looked perfect with it. What am I saying? I fucking hate this woman. Curse her and her gorgeous looks. Stop complimenting her!

"Are you done gazing at me? We have a meeting to get to."

There it is. That smart mouth brought me back to life. I should thank her but then she'd have something over me and I am not about to have that. I smirked towards her but pressed the button anyways keeping my composure. For some odd reason today out of all the years I've known this creature I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her for the life of me. She has that business mind yet alluring standard about her. Once the elevator dinged indicating it was opened I tear my eyes away from her waiting until she goes in first then me of course. I pressed the seven button since that's the floor we're meeting Makato on. For a minute there were a deafening silence but I decided to break it.

"So are you trying to seduce the man for your business or you just want to look good for once?"

What a way to ask how she been, Ramon. Keep digging a deeper and larger rabbit hole for yourself. Good show. She stayed quiet for a bit not paying me any attention, but finally looked over her shoulder in my direction.

"I have a later event this evening if you must know. Oh and I've never been better glad to see you're still egotistical and yet Moronic all the same as well Ramon."

She said with a victorious grin looking back ahead. Opening my mouth to say something else the elevator stopped me with another ding letting us know we've reached the floor. She walked out first heading into the office while I walked behind her. We both took a seat, sadly it was beside one another. A few minutes later Makato walked into the office taking a seat in front of us.

"Well... if it isn't my top two successful business people of all time. My office seemed to be intact."

"Excuse me, but... Why wouldn't it be sir?"

She asked tilting her head towards him. He gazed towards Eveline doing a thrice over which caused me to shift uncomfortably in my seat. I mean... I hate her and all but he doesn't need to look at her as if she was a piece of delectable snack, I cleared my throat loudly bringing his attention towards me.

"What the lady said good fellow. Why wouldn't your office be intact?"

"Right. Because I don't see blood and it's no secret that you both have bad blood between you. Which is why I'd brought you both here together for this meeting. You see, I'm running out of eventful ideas and one struck me as I was looking in magazines about you two and your businesses."

I Married My Business Partner?[ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें