Chapter Ten: Envious

Ramon POV

As I was dancing with my blonde hottie I looked over towards the bar catching Eveline talking to some guy but they wasn't just talking, no, it looked as if they were flirting their asses off. Okay I know I said we should have fun but damn she's having too much fun and she's not even tipsy! I mean I don't care... Don't get me wrong she's not mine or whatever it's just... That guy is irking me already. Look at him flirting with her like he owns the place.

"Hey! I'm getting kind of heated. We should get a drink."

Blondie said, I looked at her before nodding and walked away from the dance floor heading towards the bar. I sat right beside Eveline giving a pastiche smile towards the bartender,

"Yes I would like a bourbon here please and a Shirley temple for blondie."

"I have a name you know."

She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Right. My apologies beautiful."

Her frown was gone as it was replaced by a smile, she's so easy... If I was in the mood I'd get into her pants ASAP but I can't risk this guy flirting with Eveline again. I mean I don't care but what if he put something in her drink, speaking of which.

"So... That iced tea is clear right?"

She looked at me with a flummoxed expression before letting out a forced chuckle,

"Excuse me?"

"Just asking if the tea is good."

My bourbon was handed to me as well as the Shirley temple towards blondie. The dude grinned before answering,

"No worries my man the tea is clear as day but as you can see she's not high or drunk at all."

"Yeah I can see that."

"Ramon. What the hell is wrong with you?"

She asked now frowning in my direction keeping her orbs on me.

"Hey don't talk to my man like that!"

Blondie shouted from behind me.

"Your man? You move quite fast don't you there princess Daddy issues?"

She shot back towards her with a flippant tone. That actually made the bartender and I chuckled, I took a sip of my bourbon looking towards the wall as it was a nice shade of purple never seen anything quite like it really.

"What did you call me?"

"D-Did I s-s-stutter?"

She rolled her eyes before now downing her first glass of iced tea, all of a sudden I seen a splash of Shirley temple going onto Eveline's outfit, she gasped and stood up looking at the mess, all of a sudden her eyes went dark and I knew it was time to get her before the blonde will turn bald. As soon as she was about to attack her I quickly grabbed her by the waist and picked her up placing her over my shoulder.

"Fucking let me go Ramon!"

I ignored the painful beatings upon my back and placed a tip on the bar with my free hand, I then walked out of the club with her in my other arm.

"Let me go!"

"No."

"It was all your fault anyways!"

"My fault?!"

I sat her down finally looking at her, she hit my chest causing me to cough lightly. Fuck... I should've let her beat the blonde instead of me taking all of these blows.

"Yes your fault! You and your stupid bitch came over for no absolute reason when I was having fun!"

I raised up while rubbing my chest still because she carries a mean ass right hook.

"You?! Fun?! Since when is flirting with strangers fun?! He could've drugged your drink!"

"Really?! You can dance with a stranger but I can't flirt with one?! How hypocritical are you?! And I was watching him he didn't even put anything in my drink!"

"Oh whatever you were all over each other!"

"Oh my God! Ramon did you or did you NOT say have FUN?! And since when do you care of who I be all over?! Last time I checked blondes are your favorite type of women right?! So fucketh off and fucketh you!"

She screamed before storming off walking right past my car.

"Where are you going?! You'll get lost!"

"I have a GPS go blow on a goat!"

Damn... she really hates me right now. Why couldn't I just tell her the truth? Why couldn't I just say,

'Hey Eveline I don't want you to talk to that guy because I may or may not like you ish like a friend.'

A friend... Right... I seemed jealous and yet I can't decipher my actual feelings towards her I mean she's annoying as hell and here I am watching her as she leaves or more like watched her as she left because she's pissed off royally and I can't chase her because she might stomp my face in until I'm dead. I should uh... Go back to the hotel and probably wait for her there. Hopefully she will be there... I sighed softly before heading towards my car unlocking it then slid into the seat closing the door and started the car up pulling out of the driveway and headed back towards the hotel. I hope this whole thing blows over but then again tomorrow is when we go home and I guarantee that she will hate me still. What was wrong with me? I had a hot blonde dancing on me and here I was worrying about Eveline flirting up some dude... What is up with that? Am I lusting after her? I mean... if I am then how come I haven't use any charm on her? How come we're not nude in bed beside one another? I want to do everything else but have sex with her... I find myself wanting to hold her, run my fingers through her hair, to touch her skin, to... kiss her. I shook my head getting rid of such mushy thoughts being grateful that tomorrow we travel back home time away from one another is probably what we need best. I don't know or understand what's going on with me but I need to just flirt up other chicks and forget about Eveline. Envy isn't a good look on me and I'll be damned if that happens again.