Chapter One: Unexpected Arrival.

•|Rated 17+|•

Disclaimer: This story deals with the following mature themes: depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, eating disorders, abuse, bullying, kidnapping, strong use of profanity, and more mature themes along those lines. If any of the following triggers you, please click away.

Just a strong reminder: I am not glorifying any of the subjects listed above. This is a simple, harmless fanfiction about Brendon Urie. I do not condone such things and I never, NEVER will. I do not wish to come across as someone that romanticizes depression, abuse, bullying, kidnapping, etc. I do strongly recommend staying away from this book if any of the topics mentioned will offend/upset you in any way.

Despite Brendon being 32-years-old in real life, he will be 25 in this story because why the hell not. He also isn't married to Sarah. As much as I love her, she isn't with Brendon for the sake of the story. I hold nothing against the literal Goddess that Sarah is- she just isn't with Brendon in this story for plot reasons.

In the end, this is just a fictional story. Anything mentioned in this book does not mean it signifies my real-life thoughts/opinions if that makes sense. I wanted to make that fact clear incase anyone decided to twist up my words.

Also- (Y/n) is 17-years-old and soon to be 18 if you weren't aware. Again if that makes you uncomfortable, I suggest backing away from here.

And with that being said, I really hope you all enjoy reading.

~Proceed with caution~

-*AS OF OCTOBER 31TH 2019, THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING*-

{Chapter One edited: 31/10/2019}

~3rd Person Pov~

The obnoxious and noisy ringing of your irritating alarm clock followed by the typical thundering roar of your mother yelling at you promptly awoke you from your current slumbering condition.

"(Y/n)! Get your lazy ass up NOW!" your mother barked from her bedroom- voice raising several decibels and reaching to your eardrums.

The amassed darkness of sleep dispersed away from your vision as you grew more consciously aware of your vicinity. Radiant beams of dusty sunlight breached into your room from the crevasses of your blinds and embraced down upon your figure in a warm glow. Rays entered into your eyes blindingly, awakening you further. Your dream seeped into reality, and the voice of your mother repeated on a loop in your mind. The size of your eyes increased extensively and you sat bolt upright in your bed. The hair on the back of your neck bristled and a thick oval of sweat leaked down your forehead. Frantically, your arm extended out to the bedside table and reached for the alarm.

Your fingertips hastily brushed over the little buttons before finally, you pushed down on the stop button, ceasing the blaring sound that produced from the damned clock.

'Ugh, fuck... Another day of school,' you complained to yourself.

The inner walls of your chest constricted greatly as a dense weight of anxiety expanded there, strewing through your form and flourishing an internal perturbation. A solid clump crafted in the back of your throat as prolonged anxiety churned deeply inside of you. You heaved out a long drag of air and placed a hand down on your chest just where your galloping heart was located.