Chapter Ten: Why Are You Here?

Trigger Warning!⚠ There will be abuse and gore in this chapter. You have been warned...

"S-Sarah?"

The figure stood up. They moved the hood away from their face. There stood the one and only Sarah Orzechowski, formally known as Sarah Urie.

Brendon Urie's former wife before there divorce a couple years back.
She changed her name back to her maiden name soon after the divorce.

"W-What the fuck..why are you here?" Brendon stammered. Sarah smirked and took a step forward.

(Y/n) was shocked, she couldn't believe the one who broke in was his former partner, Sarah.
Everyone knew about the divorce- Sarah was the one who wanted to divorce, Brendon was devastated, he went on a hiatus to recover. With the help of his family and friends he was able to get back on his feet.

"I missed you, Bren.." She said, she extended her arms out for a hug. Brendon hesitated for a second before he shook his head.

"No..no what the fuck are you doing!? How did you find out where I live!?"

"That's not important..I wanted to come by and see how you are doing. Maybe we could start over?" Sarah questioned seductively. She twirled her hair and bit her lip, eyeing Brendon up and down.

"You what? No, absolutely not! You somehow found my address and fucking broke into my house and now you want to start over!?" Brendon shouted at Sarah.

"Yes! I've been thinking any maybe we should get back together, we could have lots of fun, wouldn't it be great~?" She purred into his ear.

Brendon let out a disgusted groan and pushed her back. He's clearly fed up with her bullshit.

(Y/n) was getting worried, she walked over to Brendon but kept a distance from Sarah. Sarah noticed (Y/n)'s presence, she looked right into your eyes, glaring daggers. Your face drained of color.

"Oh, I see you have some whore over to replace me, huh!? Is that why you won't get back with me!? Because of this BITCH!" Sarah screamed. She then pushed Brendon away and lunged towards you.

She pinned you to the ground, some glass shards dug into your back. She threw a couple slaps and punches to your face, along with some punches to your gut. Brendon quickly got up and pushed her off of you, you let out a groan of agony.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Sarah!?" Brendon fumed.

"This is all YOUR fault!" Sarah shouted. She tried to lunge at you but Brendon held her back.

"Get the fuck out now or I'm calling the police!"

"Whatever! I don't care! And I don't need you! Have fun with that useless, no good for nothing tramp! In the end, you'll leave her in the dump and come crying back to me!"

By now Brendon has had enough of her, he grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the front door. She was yelling threats and insults to Brendon, he ignored her and pushed her outside.

"Don't fucking come back here EVER!" He slammed the door shut.

Sarah's words echoed in your mind, you felt your heart sink. As if the words were knifes piercing into your fragile heart. Tears brimmed in your eyes. You believed everything she said about you..and you believed that you were the cause of them fighting.

"She's..She's right.."

You shakily got on your hands and knees. You accidentally slipped, a large glass shard pierced deep into your hand- blood drawing almost immediately. You cussed to yourself, you pulled your hand back. Your hand felt like it was on fire and it couldn't stop shaking.

You slid down on the wall, not caring about the fact that you are sitting on glass.

You could feel yourself become faint from the sight and the amount of blood that was quickly escaping the fresh wound. Your vision became blurry, you couldn't hear anything besides the sound of ringing in your ears.

You were going into shock.

Brendon ran a hand through his hair. He covered his face with his hands.

"Fucking hell," He mumbled. He then remembered about you, he quickly went back to where you were.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Brendon asked as he approached you. You didn't respond back which made him worried.

"(Y/n)- oh my god!" He saw your bruised face and bleeding hand. He quickly kneeled down beside you. He looked at your face, you were as pale as a ghost and barely awake.

"(Y/n) can you hear me? (Y/n)!"

Your eyes slowly close shut.

"(Y/n), stay awake! You're going to be alright, okay?" Brendon picked you up and placed you away from any shard of glass.

(Erm..please bare with me here, I barely know anything about first aid n such..)

He carefully removed the large piece of glass from your hand, making more blood spill out.
He tore of the sleeve of his shirt, wrapping it around your wound. He applied pressure in attempt to stop the bleeding.

Luckily, a supply closet happened to be in the same hallway. Moments after he sat there applying pressure to the wound, he quickly went inside the closet, digging around shelves looking for a first aid.

After pushing away many things, he finally found the first aid. He ran out of the closet anf kneeled down by your side.

He undid his sleeve that was wrapped around your hand and chucked the cloth that was stained with your blood to the wall.
He got some tissues, cleaning out the inside of your wound in case of any tiny pieces of glass that happened to be in there.

After that, Brendon digged through the first aid, he gabbed a needle, putting a piece of thread through the needle. He grasped your hand, the needle poked through your skin, thread following after it. He frantically stitched up your wound, he poked himself in the finger a few times but that didn't stop him.

His hands were covered in your blood, he didn't bother to clean it off as you were his top priority. Your wound wad still bleeding out but not as bad as before. He dug through the first aid once again and pulled out a bandage wrap. He wrapped the bandage wrap around your hand.
He used some binding clips to keep the bandage in place.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the living room. He lay you down on the couch, he looked at you, you were very pale.

Now all he needed to do was fix your bruised face and clean up the broken glass as he waited for you to wake up.

OmL do not come at me! I'm so sorry for writing Sarah as this way! 😭 I know she's a sweetheart in real life but you must know that this is fiction! This wasn't easy to write ya know. Pls don't hurt me