Chapter Eleven: I'm Fine.

This book just hit over 1K viEWS bABYYYY

I'm s h 0 0 k

This is rlly amazing! Thank you all so much!♡♡

⚠Trigger warning! This chapter has cutting and thoughts of suicide

-3rd Person POV-

Brendon kneeled down beside you, he wiped off some blood on your face with a damp cloth, he placed the cloth down and bandaged a cut that was on your cheek.

He then applied some antiseptic cream to the bruises on your face. You were still unconscious, he was very worried for you.

He wondered how Sarah found his address, how in the hell she broke through bullet proof glass, and how she had the nerve to want to 'start over' when she was the one who divorced him in the first place.

"I swear to god if she comes here ever again.." Brendon clenched his fist in anger. He groaned in frustration.

He was about to stand up and go get an ice pack from the kitchen fridge for your black eye when Dallon, Pete, Patrick, Ryan, and Spencer stumbled into the house.

"Hey, what's up Bren- holy shit!" Spencer cut himself off when he noticed you on the couch, unconscious and covered in bruises. They all stopped and starred in horror.

"What the fuck? What happened?" Ryan questioned.

"To make a long fucking story short, Sarah broke in through a window and attacked (Y/n)," Brendon explained, rubbing his temples.

"Sarah!? What!? How could she have broken the gla-"

"That's what I'd like to fucking know," Brendon said, cutting Pete off.

"Is she alright?" Patrick asked.

"I honestly don't know..but I hope so," Brendon said.

"Sarah left a fucking mess over there, can one of you go clean it?" Brendon asked, pointing to the direction where Sarah broke in.

"IL do it," Dallon affirmed, he walked away.

Spencer, Patrick, Pete and Ryan approached Brendon, they all looked at (Y/n)'s unconscious form.

"What happened to her hand?" Spencer wondered.

"A large piece of glass punctured into her hand, causing her to go in shock thus passing out," Brendon explained bluntly.

"I wrapped up her hand up after I had to give her stitches because the laceration was that bad,"

"Jesus christ.." Pete mumbled.

"Can..can you guys enable the security system? And check the windows, make sure all the first floor windows are sealed shut? I just want to make sure incase that crazy bitch decides to come back," Brendon announced.

They all nodded and scattered away in different directions.

Brendon looked back at you and sighed, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Once he entered, he opened the freezer and took out an ice pack, he closed the freezer door and walked back into the living room.