Chapter Nine: Did You Hear That?

Thank you so so much everyone for 480 views. ♡

This is amazinggg, brb I need to go get my wig cause it was just snatched

-3rd Person POV-

(Y/n) stirred in her sleep. She rolled over on her side not realizing Brendon was there, holding onto her. She snuggled closer to Brendon's chest with her eyes still shut. Brendon moved his arm to her waist and pulling her closer to him. They both were half asleep and completely oblivious to what was happening.

(Y/n) started waking up, her eyes fluttered open. She was confused for a moment, she looked up and saw Brendon sleeping. She finally came to her senses, realizing that she was in bed with Brendon. Her face flushed.

She tried to move out of his grip as slow as possible as to not wake up Brendon. She let out a squeak as Brendon pulled her closer.

Brendon started to wake up. Horrified by what his reaction might be, you quickly shut your eyes pretending to be asleep. Brendon let out a yawn, he looked around and saw that he was in (Y/n)'s room. He remembered what happened last night, he looked down at your 'sleeping' figure.
He blushed when he noticed his arm was around your waist and you were cuddled close to his chest.

He debated on what to do, if he should get up and leave or stay here with you. He decided to stay in the bed a little longer with you. You were confused as to why he wasn't doing anything, no noise of surprise or sudden jerk away. You still kept your eyes closed.

Moments of silence pass with you still in Brendon's grasp. The silence was broken by someone shouting Brendon's name. He groaned silently, he carefully moved his arm away from you and slowly got out of the bed. He really thought you were asleep and didn't want to disturb you.

You could hear him quietly walk across your room to the door, he opened the door and closed it behind him. You finally opened your eyes and sat up.

You started fangirling. Who wouldn't? You just let your idol snuggle with you and of course you'd let him, he's Brendon fucking Urie.

You pushed the blankets off of you, you swung your legs over and let your feet touch the cold floor which made you shiver. You stretched out your limbs, letting a yawn escape your dry lips. You trudged to the closet only to change into your outfit for the day.

After you finished getting dressed and brushing your hair, you walked out of your room. As soon as you opened the door you saw something by your feet. You picked it up to reveal it was a note. You mentally read the note.

(Y/n),

My friends and I have important business to attend to. We won't be back for some time, maybe around night or so. I trust that you can handle yourself on your own. Just don't go wandering into rooms, alright? Feel free to help yourself in the kitchen. If you want to know what we're doing, we're just working on music for the new album. :)

See you soon,

~Brendon

"New music? Awesome!" You folded the note up and placed it in your back pocket on your jeans. You were excited for the new music, you hoped you could hear some of the songs early.

"I guess I have the place to myself.."

-Couple weeks later-

A couple weeks have passed, nothing much has happened. You've been home alone a lot since Brendon was out working on his music along with his friends. It's been boring here for you just sitting around and doing nothing. Tyler and Josh came by sometimes to keep you company, they didn't bring up the drinking incident at all, thankfully.

Right now, it was nighttime and you and Brendon were just sitting on the couch watching TV. Brendon and the others decided to take a little break from working, they were out partying while Brendon was just chilling here with you.

Brendon said he'll show you how the album is doing so far. He told you what the name of the album is, which happens to be 'Pray For The Wicked'.

You both were almost asleep, that is until the sound of something breaking could be heard from down the hallway. You both jumped in reaction to the sudden noise, both of you were fully awake now.

You turned to look at Brendon.

"Did you hear that?" You asked him. You felt uneasy.

"Yeah..I did," He grabbed the remote from the table and turned off the TV. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, turning on the flashlight.

Brendon told (Y/n) to stay quiet and keep close to him, she clung around his arm as they made their way to the source of the noise.

The sound of shoes crunching against broken glass could be heard not that far ahead. They both perked up when a lightswitch turned on,  the light illuminated a hallway. Your stomach churned, drops of sweat rolled down your forehead.

Brendon turned off the flashlight on his phone. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He flicked his wrist and out came a blade. You both crept closer to the hallway, making sure to not make any noise.

You both took deep breathes before walking into the hallway. You both saw a figure in black jeans and a black sweatshirt, hunched over with their back facing you two. The window was broken, glass scattered all across the floor.

Brendon motioned for you to stay a couple feet back in which you did. He approached the figure, accidently stepping on some glass which created noise. The figure snapped their head in Brendon's direction.

The light illuminated the persons face which happened to be a face of a woman. Brendon stopped dead in his tracks, he was completely shocked.

(Y/n) was confused and concerned as to why Brendon wasn't moving. He finally snapped out of his daze.

"S-Sarah?"