Chapter Seven: Sorrow

Sorry that I didn't update for like 3 weeks lol x.x

...Shit.

"Uh..erm..it's kind of a long story.." I trail off.

"I've got all day," He says.

"..I'd rather not get into it, maybe later.." I insist. Did Brendon not tell him about this situation?

"Oh alright,"

I sigh in relief. But Tyler doesn't notice it which is good.

"Hopefully he doesn't ask again.."

The others are talking about whatnot, not paying any attention to me so I decide to sneak out of the pool.

I carefully and quietly push myself out of the pool. They still haven't noticed yet so I make a dash to the door. I quickly go inside and they still haven't noticed yet! I walk to my room, planning on staying on my phone and reading some Wattpad fan fictions. But first I got to go get changed.

-Brendon's POV-

We were all talking and having a great time in the pool. I notice that (Y/n) was being awfully quiet so I looked over and didn't see her in the pool. I looked around and didn't even see her outside.

"Hey, where did the purdy lady go?" Ryan snickers, I hit him in the back of the head.

"Can people stop hitting me? I will not hesitate to call the police because of domestic abuse,"

"Sure, fam. But where did (Y/n) go?" Josh questions. I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe she went inside for a sec. I'll be right back," I say, getting up and out of the pool.

I open the back door and start heading to (Y/n)'s room. I notice that in the dining room she didn't finish her food. There was half of it still left.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why the hell doesn't she want to eat?"

I start to head up to her room. She's more than likely just sitting in there. Once I'm at her door, I don't even knock i just open the door. I see her laying on the bed with her clothes on.
She's listening to music and playing on her phone. She's quietly singing along to a song that's blasting in her ear. She doesn't take notice of me until I walk up to her and take her headphones off. She sits up and turns off her phone.

"O-oh hey uh Brendo-."

"What are you doing up here?" I question her sternly.

"I didn't want to swim..."

"Why?" She looks down at her hands.

"Cause I don't feel comfortable.." She mutters.

"And why aren't you eating? What's going on, (Y/n)?"

"It's nothing! I'm fi-"

"You clearly aren't! There's nothing to be ashamed of, (Y/n). You need to eat," I cut her off.