In My Time of Dying

Victoria still waited patiently for Caroline in the Warlock Common Room. She had finished her tea and James left to check out the teacher's lounge for blood bags. 

 She sat, staring into the hot fireplace, with her knees against her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. She wasn't the skinniest person ever, but she was certainly not overweight. Over the last few months, she had gained some much needed weight and was now about 130 pounds.

  She was, however, still quite short. She grew a bit when she gained some weight, and was 5'4." Victoria sighed.

  Looking around, she noticed that the room was the exact same as the Blood Dorm's Common Room, except the curtains were rainbow coloured, the flames in the fireplace were blue, and the roses were pink. The furniture was all mismatched. The room was brighter, and in a way, unique.

  She had read The Mortal Instruments series, so being in the room reminded her of Magnus Bane and his strange style.

Are warlocks really immortal? She wondered. 

 She shrugged then stood up, straightening her clothes. 

Maybe there'll be something in the dorms.. And with that thought, she walked casually up the stairs and into the girl's dorm tower.

.....

 The voice of the man wasn't familiar to Caroline. She arched on eyebrow and crossed her arms.

   "To whom am I speaking?" She said in a sarcastic tone. The figure came closer and grabbed one of the bars on the door. His hand sizzled, but he didn't react at all, just stood there dark and mysterious.

  "Names. Names don't matter anymore. It's the blood and bones and meat that are of any value," His voice was rough, like sandpaper, and he sounded hungry as he spoke.

  "Humans, oh, humans are so delicious. Vampires, however, are even more so." He opened the door, and stepped inside. Caroline backed up slightly as he came closer to her.

 "If you touch me, you'll regret it." She said. He came even closer, she continued to back up. 

 "Threats mean nothing to me, my treat." He responded. She was up against the wall in the corner of the room. The stone wall was cold against her icy skin. He was a few inches away from her. She cringed and turned away, but he grabbed her by her cheeks and forced her to look at him.

  She gave a low growl in response and tried to break free of his tight grip, but she couldn't move from it. He pulled her face towards him. In response, she bared her fangs and tried to bite him, but it was no use. With his other hand, he pushed her against the wall. She was still wearing the dress from the night before. Noticing this, he pulled her dress up and started touching her. This was enough. She started thrashing, screaming for him to stop, but he smiled and licked her face. 

 "Enough, Lucifer. You've had you're fun." Andrew's voice came from the outside of the cage. Lucifer let her go, slightly brushing a figure along her cheek.

  "Until next time, my treat." He said in his rough voice. Then he walked out.

..... 

 Victoria picked room 12. It was, after all, her favorite number. The door was unlocked and old. The wood was painted blue years ago and the paint was chipping away, as was the wood. She carefully knocked, discovering no one was home. 

 The door creaked on its hinges as she opened it and the light was turned off. When it was open, she stepped inside and flicked the light switch to on. It belonged to a typical 11-year-old. The curtains were pastel blue, the comforter on the bed was black and silky, her dressers were a tan wood, the floor was black and white checkered with pink, fuzzy rugs. There was a white desk with an Apple brand computer. She had a cheetah print lamp, and her dark brown bookshelf was overflowing with Young Adult books and spell books.