Abduction

Victoria's eyes widened in response to all the information. How does one respond to something like this? But more importantly, if the Headmaster wasn't her father, as he promised, then who the hell was he? 

 "Victoria?" James asked. She shook her head.

"I'm alive," She sighed, "Then who the hell is the Headmaster? He had a family photo and everything." She wondered.

"The Realm Shield." Josephine said. They looked at her.

 "Well, it's quite obvious. He used the Realm Shield. Your mind must have a sort of..block or something on it, otherwise it wouldn't work." She explained.

"A block?" Victoria asked. Then suddenly, she remembered, in her "human" life after waking from the dream, her parents seemed to weirdly know about her dream.

 "Oh, my God, a block! That makes sense!" She said. Then she jumped down from the balcony, about to run.

"Wait! Vic, where are you going?" James called out, jumping off the balcony, too. 

"Back to the Academy, I need an escort or something." She answered. Josephine shrugged and followed after them. 

"What for? Victoria, we had to get away from the school, for safety!" He tried reasoning.

"If I may say something-" Josephine started.

"NO!" They both yelled at her. She shrugged and said nothing. They continued arguing.

"Look, James, back inside the Manor, in my bedroom, I had a loose floorboard where I'd keep a couple things. On the way here, I remembered what I put inside of that spot. If I can just-" 

"The answer is no, Vic, I swore to your parents that I'd protect you, ever since you were born." He said.

"And I appreciate that very much, James, but in case you haven't noticed, I was not just born and I'm practically an adult." She snapped. He growled, then stopped her.

"Victoria Elisabeth Grimoire." He said sternly. She rolled her eyes.

"What? James Daniels?" She responded sarcastically.

"You are not a legal adult. I understand you're 'practically an adult', but technically you aren't. And, I'm also you're legal guardian, since you're parents are unavailable at the moment (which is an understatement), so, I'm in charge here. I'm the oldest, and I'm an educator. So, if you need something, then we'll just have to fly back to America. Understood?" He asked. She nodded. She, however, didn't agree with him.

"America? Oh, yay. I actually haven't been there before and I'd love to see-" Josephine started.

"Shut UP!" He yelled, "you're not coming with us." He said with a final tone, "Victoria, I suggest you get changed." Then he stormed off back towards the top patio. 

"ASSHAT!" Victoria yelled at him. He held up his hand, giving her the bird. She growled, then looked at Josephine.

"Nice." Josephine told her.

 "Anyway, I presume you'll want to borrow some of my clothes?" Victoria nodded, "Come on." She said.

  She guided her back towards the dorms. Once inside Josephine's dorm room, Victoria looked around. The room was pretty plain, left untouched and neat. Josephine opened her wardrobe and pulled out a bunch of clothes, throwing them on the bed.

  "Try some of these. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go check something." She said, walking out of the room. Victoria slipped off her dress and examined the other clothes. Josephine was actually about an inch taller than her, and had a larger chest area, so the shirts and pants were either perfect or baggy. She put on a T-shirt that was black with "VANS" written on it in royal blue, light blue jeans rolled up just over the ankles, and gray Converse that fit just right. She looked at her phone and called Caroline. It rung about seven times before she answered.