Chapter 5

"WHAAAAT?" I said in an over-exaggerated way, trying to act like he was going insane, "N-no."

"Then why was Simon talking about you maybe 'destroying not only your future but everyone else's?" Theodore asked, his eyebrows lowering as if he wasn't buying my answer to his question.

I realized then, that my little brother had heard more than what I'd have liked.

I quickly jumped on the stair's railing and slid down it before dropping to my feet before him and saying to him eagerly, my hands clutching the sides of his arms desperately.

"Okay! Yes, we're time travellers! So you have to be quiet-"

"Where's the Alvin and Simon from this timeline?" Theodore asked, worriedly, and folded his arms in a small fury.

"We are them... kinda," I said, half baking my answers, as I didn't want to disrupt the future in a negative way, "Only our consciouses went back in time... I think."

"Woah!" Theodore squeaked in glee, thinking of this, "So did you come back for an important mission!"

I thought about how to answer this for a second and decided that it'd just be best to go with Theo's idea.

"Yeah, um, SURE! We have to hold the greatest party tonight, or-or else, BOOM!"

I made the imitation of an explosion with my hands just then, flinging them away from Theodore into the air. His eyes widened.

"We all blow up?!" He squeaked, this time in horror.

"Yep, er, yep!" I said, nodding my head in furious speed, again, agreeing with whatever he said, "So you can't say anything to anyone. Especially to the Chipettes, AND especially to Brittany!"

"Why Brittany?" Theodore asked confused by that response, and again I thought of some lazy answer.

"Oh, because she pushes the button."

Theodore gasped, and I covered his mouth with my small hand, hissing, "Shhs!"

"Mmrpth umpth..." he muffled under my hand and I removed it, asking.

"Huh?"

"I won't say a word!" he peeped, his eyes wide in fright and I just grinned, nodding my head and turning to leave him.

I said with a cool approving, "Good."

~x~

It wasn't soon later that the clock hit five and Eleanor hurried out, placing the last snack bowl on the table in the living room.

Me, my brother and the Chipettes stood at the front door in anticipation, and Britanny grabbed my arm quickly, saying in a delighted girly squeal.

"I'm so excited I may die!"

"Okay, calm down, Brit." Eleanor and I said at once, feigning sarcasm, but the truth was, I think we were all super stoked.

And then it came, the knocking on the door. I jumped alert, and did a huge skyrocket leap to the knob, saying to the other four with a grin.

"You all ready to partay?"

They all nodded their heads excitedly and I twisted the knob. "Then get ready, folks!"

The door opened and in less than a mile-second, a riot of hooting and cheering teenagers stormed the house in ecstasy.

I'd say, within half an hour, there were at least a hundred teens if not more, and the number was quickly climbing to nearly the whole school.