Chapter 17 - Identities To Be Revealed

Chat Noir watched from the top of the building for Lady Bug , but he couldn't find her in sight , nor was Ice Queen visible around anywhere . He jumped from building to building when he heard a message beep from Lady Bug, it was a voice message , and Lady Bug 's voice was dusty , shivering and dull , as if she was whispering to him
Chat , come to the museum's back store room fast.

And so he ran to the Museum to go to Lady Bug as fast as he could , only to find her unconscious,  a cloth tied around her mouth and so were her hands and leg tied in place with a rope.

Just as he was about to run and free Lady Bug a voice filled the room and shouts are heard.

Chat Noir , you are finally here to save your Lady haan , sweet enough,  but if you really love saving people then hand me her miraculous along with yours , because if you don't , on 31st October, Chloe Bourgeois is going to be dead. Remember I will waiting on the stage to take your miraculouses , and everyone is going to see it. Meet you at the party Chat Noir,  until then Lady Bug is yours, but Chloe stays mine.

The hoarse  voice irritating Chat Noir,  but suddenly a loud shriek pierced into his ears as Chloe shouted loudly. Chat Noir ran to Lady Bug and untied her , then running to get some water , he sprinkled some water onto her face as Lady Bug woke up and her Anna costume wore off leaving her as Lady Bug alone.

"Lady Bug , he is going to kill Chloe on the 31st of this month if we don't hand over the miraculouses by then, today is 28th , only 2 days until we figure out how to get Chloe out of this situation. " Chat Noir spoke in a monotonous yet hesitant tone to Lady Bug who seemed horrified .

"He is going to kill her , Hawkmoth gets to kill people ! He said 31st why ?" Lady Bug asked and Chat Noir quickly answered her
"He said about some party , and yah that there would be a lot of people "

Lady Bug's expression morphed to a curious one as she tried to figure out the message and then suddenly spoke
" of course,  the  City Halloween Gala!" And Chat Noir shook his head agreeing with her.

She walked along with Chat Noir outside the museum and sat down on the bench as her thoughts left her confused.

"Chat Noir can you give me 10 minutes please , I will be right back !" saying this Lady Bug got up and ran away to Master's house and Chat Noir sat back frustrated because of her secrets.

"Master , I need you to tell me what to do !?" Marinette asked as she transformed to Marinette and sat beside Master who sat reading a huge book. Marinette quickly summarised the terrorising and hurtful story to him , asking for his helpful advice over it.

" Marinette , if this is the case, then you need to be careful , he can do anything to hold Chloe back and if you have to give your Miraculouses to save Chloe then you decide what you would do . Look over here , it says a super hero isn't one until he decides to give up on everything for the other. " as he said that , he got up leaving Marinette confused , but her head began cooking a deceiving plan and she ran outside,  transforming to Lady Bug's avatar she advanced towards the waiting Chat Noir and quickly explained the tricking plan.

Chat Noir heard Lady Bug's plan as his expressions changed out of surprise , for he never would think Lady Bug would make such a plan , but in the end he shouted with shock, excitement as well as surprise in his high tone

"Our identities will be needed to be revealed! "

To all bugaboos , thanks for getting this book to 800 reads , I know I had told I would update a few days back , but my other book - A Mysterious Destiny is coming to an end and the chapters need a lot of work into them , so I planned to give them...

To all bugaboos , thanks for getting this book to 800 reads , I know I had told I would update a few days back , but my other book - A Mysterious Destiny is coming to an end and the chapters need a lot of work into them , so I planned to give them more time , and so this got delayed.

I am thinking you guys have been bored of this plot or story , I guess , tell me if you are and I will try to change it a lil..... love ya all ♥♥

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》