Chapter 14 - My Bugaboo

Chat Noir went around searching through half the city and Lady bug the other half. The moon above their heads and the stars blinking , they didn't know when time passed away and when the sun replaced the cold moon with its heat. The sky light blue and cotton candy clouds filling the endless blue space. They tried searching for Chloe everywhere , but failed.

When they met again at the Eiffel Tower , it was 6 in the morning . Dull faces, dropping red eyes and heavy bodies , that is how tired they were , but Chloe was still nowhere to be seen. The police sirens diffused into the air and they too engaged themselves into finding Chloe.

Chat Noir and Lady Bug sat down on the eiffel tower out of exhaustion.
Chat noir looked towards Lady Bug , who was clearly drained out of energy.

"So much can change in one night right !" Chat Noir whispered in  hushed out tone and Lady bug rewinded all of yesterday's day before her eyes , it was good until 7 p.m and then the whole night changed her world.

"Yup , one night!" Lady Bug said as her miraculous beeped as a sign of it wearing off.
Lady Big got up quickly and waved Chat Noir a bye and vanished into the thin air ,jumping onto buildings.

She is still so secretive,  I wished I could come to know who was behind that courageous mask. She is ma'lady , my bugaboo , but I don't even know her . She loves someone else , i'm so sure , whoever she loves , loves her back. Whoever she loves , he is so lucky to have her, just why couldn't I be that lucky guy.

Chat Noir thought to himself as his costume weared off and he became Adrein. He took out a piece of camembert, feeding it to hungry plagg.

Lady Bug landed onto her balcony and transformed to Marinette holding a tired tikki in her soft hands. Tikki's eyes closed and body exhausted , Marinette rested her on a pillow and ran down to get some biscuits.

Thank god mama and papa aren't awake , they might be thinking I came here late last night, thank god !
Marinette told herself as she quickly gave biscuits to Tikki. Tikki instantly boosted up her energy and flew back into the air. Marinette fell back onto her bed taking a few minutes rest before transforming back to Lady Bug and jumping out of her balcony to the Eiffel Tower.   She didn't find Chat Noir sitting in the  place she had left him , so she began searching for him around Eiffel Tower.

Meanwhile, Adrein still clad in his black tuxedo , sat on a bench near Eiffel tower with only his back visible. Exhaustion was killing him , but Chloe missing meant he would need to get back to modelling.  The only reason he was marrying Chloe was to stop modelling , but this was getting out of hand. That's when he heard Lady Bug calling out from behind "Chat Noir !" And he froze... did lady bug find out its me ...Adrien who is Chat Noir! ?..

Last chapter I thanked for 400 reads and now the book is on 550+ reads ...just in 3 days.....thanks a gazillion to all of you who take out time to read and vote this book. Love you all infinite ♥♥♥

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》